Iron Man Iron Man game trailer

Wow, great trailer, although the editing could have been better. Good dialogue as well (looks like Downey will be doing voice work on it. I hope the other cast members do as well).
The combat looks good, especially air battles!

Wow, great trailer, although the editing could have been better. Good dialogue as well (looks like Downey will be doing voice work on it. I hope the other cast members do as well).

Pretty sure that was Terrence Howard saying "You're not a soilder"

The game does look good. :up:

OMG, that trailer was great. I just hope the game isn't short like most movie games end up being.

The flying and shooting in the game looks marvelous.

BUT, anyone know if there is gonna be some enemies you'll have to pummel with the good old fists?

BUT, anyone know if there is gonna be some enemies you'll have to pummel with the good old fists?

Im sure most of the combat is choice - you can fly and shoot at ground targets, or get up close and personal.
Of course some enemies, such as fighter jets, will require flight to take out.

I do hope that they include some classic costumes for the game.

I do hope that they include some classic costumes for the game.

In the trailer we see Iron Man's armor change to his Stealth Version, which looks just like the Stealth Armor of the comics, and i havnt heard that the Stealth Armor is in the film, so the Stealth Armor could be 1 comic armor thats definately in the game. I want Silver Centurion!

THE GAME LOOKS "MUCHO BUENO"!!!:D:up: I HOPE THEY RELEASE A DEMO, I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT!!!:im:

In the trailer we see Iron Man's armor change to his Stealth Version, which looks just like the Stealth Armor of the comics, and i havnt heard that the Stealth Armor is in the film, so the Stealth Armor could be 1 comic armor thats definately in the game. I want Silver Centurion!

Modern Armor for me:cwink:

Maybe they'll put in some of the BIG scale suits, like Hulk Buster or something.

the game looks great had a real strong ending
luv the part where he catches the missile and throws it back
kinda reminded me of Ultimate Destruction
:im:

Well open a free account just for browsing purposes. It's worth it even if you don't use it for anything else. Here's one of the pics:

aironmanht7.jpg

Damn it's huge, you must have study or something to put that in. :wow: i REALLY hope they use this armour in the sequel.

I hope they put that stealth armor in the movie because it's in the game!^^

But if not the sequal would be fine.

Great game trailer!:woot:

Even though I don't play video games.

Last line's cool as well.

Cool, I can't wait for this game!!:stark

if you pause it at 0:48 you can see he's fighting A.I.M! I remember an intererview with a guy from SEGA saying Whiplash was another IM villain that made the cut, I wonder what other villains will be in this, I'm really hoping for Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man.

:im:

I'd love it if Madame Masque was in there as well.

If half the stuff that happens in that trailer is in the film,i will be very happy.

I'd love it if Madame Masque was in there as well.

Whenever someone mentions Madame Masque from now on i will always think of the line from Illuminati 4
"Why would you sleep with someone who looks like Dr Doom?"

It would be great if more comic characters were included, but i dont want the game to be overloaded with comic villains.
There has to be some left over for the games of Iron Man 2 and 3.

The flying and shooting in the game looks marvelous.

I'm pretty sure you do, like I stated earlier, if you pause around the 0:48 mark and you can see A.I.M. soldiers, and even before that, you see IM running on the ground shooting repular blasts at them.

The game is looking great, keeping my fingers crossed that the gameplay matches up.

I saw the new trailer.
still, I don't know what to expect.
is this what the game is about? flying around and shooting in many things?
cause if it is, then it will be pretty boring.
but the graphics amazed me.

Looks pretty cool. I'm not a big gamer, but I'll probably pick this up.

I'm pretty sure you do, like I stated earlier, if you pause around the 0:48 mark and you can see A.I.M. soldiers, and even before that, you see IM running on the ground shooting repular blasts at them.

I've seen a demo of the video filmed at the SDCC, showing Iron-Man punching a tank and stuff.

But for Melee, I don't want: Punch punch kick punch, and thats it. I want some impressive combos and such.

This looks great! Some of the animations look a bit choppy but otherwise I have no complaints.

Oh and that line at the end, brilliant.:up:

I can honestly say that this game looks like it may actually be good, its about time Iron-man got the proper shine that he deserves. Remember the PS1 game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"