Iron Man Iron Man Gets SUPER BOWL Spot

You guys don't comprehend, pretty sure they meant Sunday not today I think.

Negative. Try your reading comprehension on this link:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6747

"Marvel.com will tease the spot on February 1, and following its TV debut at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST, the ad will be available on Apple.com, Marvel.com, and the official Iron Man website at IronManmovie.com. Additional sites, including Yahoo Sports! and ESPN.com, will carry the ad the following day."

Sorry if you're a little slow, but the comprehension required here is to understand that February 1 (today) is the tease OF the spot - meaning the cool new picture Marvel released. "and following it's TV debut (meaning superbowl afternoon Feb 3) at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST, the ad will be online.

And it's 4:30 Pacific time, so don't worry(to you folks on the east coast). That's still 23 minutes away.

And it's 4:30 Pacific time, so don't worry(to you folks on the east coast). That's still 23 minutes away.

I believe that means 4:30 pacific time on Sunday. But I could be wrong.

Sorry if you're a little slow, but the comprehension required here is to understand that February 1 (today) is the tease OF the spot - meaning the cool new picture Marvel released. "and following it's TV debut (meaning superbowl afternoon Feb 3) at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST, the ad will be online.

You may be right but they actually released that photo yesterday, Jan. 31st. So why mention Feb 1 at all? Well, it's past 4:30 and still nothing, so we may have to wait until 4:30pm PST on Sunday, dammit!:cmad:

OK, 2 more days.

I'm not as upset as you may think. Just slightly annoyed.

"Marvel.com will tease the spot on February 1, and following its TV debut at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST, the ad will be available on Apple.com, Marvel.com, and the official Iron Man website at IronManmovie.com. Additional sites, including Yahoo Sports! and ESPN.com, will carry the ad the following day."

Damn me and my advanced degree :lol:

It's just the picture for today. I'm surprised there's any confusion on that.

It's just the picture for today. I'm surprised there's any confusion on that.
i think there is confusion because that picture was released yesterday in the newspaper, so why would they say something new for today, and then give the same thing as yesterday?

^Bingo, that's what it was for me.

Well it says Marvel would tease, they released it today, the Times may have jumped the gun.

Yeah, that's what happened. The LA Times screws with my mind, yet again.:cwink: :woot:

Cool picture..........I think. Not too much it is there?

And the Superbowl advertisement is the icing on the cake. A brand spankin' new action sequence to boot. (I'm taking a wild guess there.)

^I liked it as well, but there's always room for improvement with everything(since nothing is ever perfect). IMO, they did the Black Sabbath tribute in the last teaser and they were going to have to do that at some point, so I'm glad they got that out of the way. Now they should go orchestral to give it a more grand feeling. So yeah, I agree with Armored Avenger on this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"