Iron Man movie figs!!! Pics inside!

I'm still trying to add that little man to the ignore list but I can't find it.

Man....

How are things GS....Is everything cool?

I really don't have a problem.
But in every thread all you almost ever talk about is wanting to see TIH figs...We know...a lot of us are waiting also. It's just becoming a bit redundant.

I bet when they come out as well all he will do is complain about them.

Go view the bi beast figure the guys posted up that should keep you ticking over till we get pictures.But you cant just drop the same line of chat every other day m8 and then call people out all the time.

I really don't have a problem.
But in every thread all you almost ever talk about is wanting to see TIH figs...We know...a lot of us are waiting also. It's just becoming a bit redundant.
Easy up mate.

I bet when they come out as well all he will do is complain about them.

Go view the bi beast figure the guys posted up that should keep you ticking over till we get pictures.But you cant just drop the same line of chat every other day m8 and then call people out all the time.
Dude, ****!

You seriously ask why we talk down to you?

1. When you first started posting, all you did was stroll in and report everyone you took offense from to the mods even though we sarcastically attack eachother every damn day. Add to that, other people here that were once n00bs KNEW this and joined in on it.

2. What do you think hounding people of this community to the mods gets you? A cup of tea? Nope, more like a cup of distaste and disrespect.

3. You ask the same question about the Hulk figs all the time, every time, in any thread.

4. Example of a reply mere minutes from posting said question from #3:
Dude, ****!

That's why.

AYO! I dont care what you have to say. I honestly dont.

That is all.

Goodbye.

cheers ryo saved me thinking of a witty and compossed reply to rival his.

you obviously do care since you keep comming back and posting in here.

that is all.

it just wasn't a very good first impression, you know? start a thread to show off your collection, but not post a single picture, just continue to talk about all the stuff you have MOC, ask what we wanted to see, and when we replied his collection, still not post a SINGLE picture...

Dude, ****!

Hey SK, I am going to say this in a polite way...and it will be a one and only opportunity.

You WILL treat everybody here with respect, we are friends here, and we ussually don't talk like these to eachother.
If I see a comment like these again, I will organized a group and take it to the mods/admin and we will get you banned...Trust me in these, you have no right to insult archangel or any of us like that.....

This is a one time warning....One more and we will make sure you will never more post here.

And damn man.... When the Hulk figs did comes out, I personally make the freaking thread for you...... Just stop it man, it not funny, and less funny when you insult us just because you don't have the knowledge or the expertise to find that kind of stuff.... So the way I see it, you need US so....Start being nice to our Products area members or else man....or else.

Ryo, Well Said, and the collection thing would have made a nice #1, not #5.

NA, it's on the same page as the buddy thing, just click on his name and select Add SK to your Buddy List, then once there move him from the buddy list to the ignore List.

SK, the following are the finest sites on the web that I use for all of My up to date action figure news, I check them two or more times a day, when Hulk figs hit these guys will let us know.

www.cooltoyreview.com
www.actionfigs.com
www.toynewsi.com
www.action-figure.com
www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/toyfare

hey... well done me!!!
hahahahaha

Rough did just as good too! ;)

too bad he wont read it and a month from now be posting the same stuff...

btw.. his 40% of the NBA? whats with that... im not a sports fan by any means, but it just never made sense to me. not to mention EVERYtime he's "attacked" he pouts like he's 12 and says "i dont care what you guys say!" "you wont get me to leave"

oh....I blocked him a while back...

I don't know what it means

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"