Iron Man Iron Man: The "Merchandise"

well i went to tru thursday to get TDK toys but they had none, but i did pick up this cool Iron Man one
The TDK figures look pretty crappy. Mattel sucks, Hasbro should get the DC franchise as well.... Or atleast BM since that's all I care about.

Just got my Iron Man Logo Tee for my b-day tomorrow and it's so awesome. I'll post pics l8ter!

I wont say im proud of myself, but when i got some Burger King today, i might of lied to the person and said i had a little brother, just so i could get one of the Iron man toys.

Its the one where he is in his Mark II suit, and you pull his arms back and "fire blast" pops out of his feet.

i got my im t-shirt today the one with shellhead coming up through the floor

i got my im t-shirt today the one with shellhead coming up through the floor

This shirt?

514knancrlss400ch0.jpg

I have that shirt. I wore it to the movie :im:

I have a few action figures of IM so far, namely Mark 2, Mark 3, and Silver Centurion. I still need to get War Machine (damn Wal-Mart exclusive) and Iron Monger (one that can open up and reveal Stane). Not sure about Mark 1 yet. Will probably get Titanium Man if it comes out.

I have all the figures except Titanium man and Iron Monger w/opening cockpit, I haven't seen those yet.

I just wanted to say these Iron Man movie figures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I just really want them to make:

Tony Stark in business suit
Tony Stark with flight boots and repulsor rays (test flight scene)
Tony Stark captivity outfit with tools and materails to build Mark 1
Obidiah Stane in business suit with Deluxe Iron Monger battle suit you can put him in
Jim Rhodes in military suit
Pepper Pots
Terrorist Captor with machine guns

HASBRO knocked these outta the park!!!! They need to make more characters!

I just wanted to say these Iron Man movie figures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I just really want them to make:

Tony Stark in business suit
Tony Stark with flight boots and repulsor rays (test flight scene)
Tony Stark captivity outfit with tools and materails to build Mark 1
Obidiah Stane in business suit with Deluxe Iron Monger battle suit you can put him in
Jim Rhodes in military suit
Pepper Pots
Terrorist Captor with machine guns

HASBRO knocked these outta the park!!!! They need to make more characters!

I'd like to see Pepper and Rhodey figures. I also think Stark in test flight outfit is a good idea.

So, no reports on Cockpit Monger or Titanium? I wonder when they plan on releasing these...

If my store had them, they'd definately be on the shelves by now. All IM figures over here were wiped out on IM's opening weekend. Even the removable armor Mark 3. :\

So, no reports on Cockpit Monger or Titanium? I wonder when they plan on releasing these...

If my store had them, they'd definately be on the shelves by now. All IM figures over here were wiped out on IM's opening weekend. Even the removable armor Mark 3. :\

The stores here seemed to sell out IM toys just as fast as they could get them as well. TIH's toys aren't selling as well, but that should change when movie comes out.

The stores here seemed to sell out IM toys just as fast as they could get them as well. TIH's toys aren't selling as well, but that should change when movie comes out.
Bwaha, I think TIH's figs are pegwarming for a different reason...

I'm still trying to find an Abomination who isn't cross-eyed...

Now that I think about it...they should make his robot assistant! (the one that sounds like H.E.L.P.E.R.)

The new item from Sideshow. They have some great helmets also.

Well, I've got the Mark I, II, III, and Iron Monger action figures, as well as the Target exclusive red and silver repaint of the Mark III. I'm setting my sights on getting the Stealth Armor and Titanium Man figures next. And I got the soundtrack last week.

I have the snap on armor version of iron man because of the removable mask and the mark ii. I don't plan on getting any more exceptfor the red white and blue version which looks awesome.

I also saw titanium man and the new iron monger at wal-mart today but I passed and got some Indiana jones figures instead. Titanium man looked pretty good, and the monger pilot looked a lot more like stane than the picture on the cardbacks show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"