Iron Man Iron Man: The "Merchandise"

That is easliy the greatest action figure I have ever seen, I...must...have...it!!!!
I have ordered so much Iron Man movie items it's sicking,lol. I've pre-ordered (3) different sets of Iron Man minimates, Mk. ll bust, Marvel Select action figure, even a Crimson Dynamo figure:
ironmanminimates.jpg

actionfigurexpress_2012_110114474.jpg

ironmanthruages.jpg

mk3statue.jpg

mk2.jpg

msironman.jpg

cd.jpg

i finally got a wacky wobbler the mark 1 version i'l see if i can find mark 2

i finally got a wacky wobbler the mark 1 version i'l see if i can find mark 2

I've got 5 different Wacky Wobbler's, I have the New York Comic-Con exclusive Battle damaged Mk. 1, Toys'R'Us exclusive Gold Mk.1, Target Exclusive Silver Centurian Armor, and the Mk.1 and Mk. 3. I believe the Mk. 2 is a afx exclusive, but not sure.

One of my little brother's friends let him borrow Iron Man for the Wii and I've been playing it. It's a pretty fun game. :up:

Me too and it looks like there will be one for Iron Man!:yay: You'll have to wait a while to get your hands on it though. I suppose this will tie-in with the dvd.

http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Art-...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211394732&sr=1-4

The release of the book has been pushed back to December 3, 2008. Perhaps to add more content?:huh:

Heres the description...

Product Description
This comprehensive, behind-the-scenes look at the blockbuster Iron Man movie features exclusive content, from concept art and armor design, to unreleased stills and a glimpse at the creative process. It's everything you wanted to know about the making of the movie from all the key players, including Jon Favreau, Stan Winston, Marvel's Kevin Feige, and more!

If you'll excuse me...

sideshowironmanbust.jpg

sideshowironmanbust3.jpg

sideshowironmanbust2.jpg

this is "THE" Iron Man collectible.
I've already pre-ordered it on sideshowtoy.com

If you'll excuse me...

So did I.

I called them today and made them accept the $50 off gift card you get in the Best Buy DVD package. The back of the card indicates you can use it towards this life-size bust. If you didn't pick it up, I'd advise you to. It's $39.99 at Best Buy and you get another cool tiny bust, the 2 Disc special edition movie and this $50 off gift card. It's like getting $10 off the life-size bust and a FREE tiny bust and FREE movie.

the hottoys figure is great but for 30 bucks i got a rather handsome 12 inch ultimate iron man figure set from wal-mart. it comes with a bunch of stupid add ons but the figure itself is really well scuplted and the helmet comes off as well. looks pretty sweet on top of my desktop.

If you'll excuse me...

sideshowironmanbust.jpg

sideshowironmanbust3.jpg

sideshowironmanbust2.jpg

Why won't they ship these??? I've been checking my porch every day for weeks! I can't wait any more. Me wanty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for those with a small budget

which I M figure is better articulated

the one with lights and sounds or that new one with all the extra crap and the rdj head

if anyones interested i have a
LG VX9400
0c7d2e09.gif

for sale...which is the phone Stark used.

PM me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"