Iron Man Iron Man: The "Merchandise"

Does anyone know if there's going to be a 'The Art of Iron Man' book? I really liked the art of batman begins and art of superman returns books, showing all the concept stages etc.

Me too and it looks like there will be one for Iron Man!:yay: You'll have to wait a while to get your hands on it though. I suppose this will tie-in with the dvd.

Iron Man: The Art Of Iron Man The Movie HC (Hardcover)

List Price: $49.99
Price: $31.49

Product Details

Hardcover: 200 pages
Publisher: Marvel Comics (October 29, 2008)
Language: English
http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Art-...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211394732&sr=1-4

I just wanted to say these Iron Man movie figures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I just really want them to make:

Tony Stark in business suit
Tony Stark with flight boots and repulsor rays (test flight scene)
Tony Stark captivity outfit with tools and materails to build Mark 1
Obidiah Stane in business suit with Deluxe Iron Monger battle suit you can put him in
Jim Rhodes in military suit
Pepper Pots
Terrorist Captor with machine guns

HASBRO knocked these outta the park!!!! They need to make more characters!

I doubt Hasbro will make any of these except Tony Stark with flight boots and repulsor rays (test flight scene).

from marvelousnews.com

Here is a look at a new batch of Iron Man 6" figures slated to be released in September 2008 with a ARP of $9.99 each. Shown are the following:

- Captain America Armor Iron Man
- Satellite Armor Iron Man
- Stealth Armor Iron Man

As you can probably tell this batch of figures are based on armors from the comics and not the movie. For those not familiar with the Captain America Armor, it appeared on the cover of What If? Civil War.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index....Movie/Iron_Man_Series_2/&dispsize=600&start=0

from marvelousnews.com

Here is a look at a new batch of Iron Man 6" figures slated to be released in September 2008 with a ARP of $9.99 each. Shown are the following:

- Captain America Armor Iron Man
- Satellite Armor Iron Man
- Stealth Armor Iron Man
the satellite iron looks cool ......... love the concept

I went pretty toy crazy on Monday...I bought nine Indiana Jones figures (all from the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull line) and I bought three Iron Man figures. Prototype suit Iron Man, Cockpit Iron Monger, and Mark I suit. They are all pretty cool.They look so great on the shelf next to Spidey, Punisher, Hulk, etc...

I found a War Machine (Wal Mart exclusive) recently, and I had to pay alot more from a vendor in a twice-weekly comic book swap meet. I'm tired of visiting all the Wal Mart stores and not finding it, and I still can't find other figures like open cockpit Iron Monger, Mark I, and Titanium Man (which I saw at the swap meet). People are just buying them up as soon as they appear...

Our Wal-Mart keeps restocking "War Machine" I finally picked him up last night for 10 bucks and I got Mark 1 and Iron Monger- Opening cockpit.

I couldn't resist, I opened them all.:csad:

Monger with opening cockpit is AWESOME! He beats his old version to a pulp. I can't seem to find Titanium Man, who was supposedly two per case?

Then, my Wal-Mart STILL hasn't gotten War Machine. I'm gonna have to eBay that sucker, bah.

And finally, I'm actually looking for a regular old Mark 3. Every time I saw one, the paint job was crap, or the joints were all bent in the package. Now they're all gone. :(

Does anyone know when the dvd is due out?

Picked up Titanium Man and the regular Mark III. Why did people say TM was small? He's a little bigger than IM. Unless he's supposed to be huge, I dunno.

um, question... does anyone else's MKIII fig have a left hand on its right arm? my figure has 2 left hands. it looks really weird? also, are their heads supposed to pop off? (dont answer that one)

Thanks for posting this. Didn't know it was getting one.

Now I have this book as well as the art book for TDK pre-ordered.:woot:
No prob. I'm getting that one too.:woot:
Does anyone know when the dvd is due out?

The dvd and blu-ray can already pre-orderd at Amazon Germany and it's got a release date of October 1st.

http://www.amazon.de/Iron-Man-Rober...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1212871733&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.de/Iron-Man-Blu-r...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1212871733&sr=1-2

I'm guessing it'll hint around the same month to tie in with Art Of book and other new merchandise. That seems to be their plan at least.

um, question... does anyone else's MKIII fig have a left hand on its right arm? my figure has 2 left hands. it looks really weird?

it's a error
my doc ock from spidey 2 has two left hands
it certainly makes a figure look wierd :csad:

Ok, I just wanna know this why is it that every where I go their are no Iron Man toys like mainly the action figures and when are the new ones coming out. Thankfully I got the ones I wanted months ago but still kind of bummed I'm not seeing much Iron Man around *sigh*. Also I readed somewhere where their was going to be like a 12" Ultimate Iron Man. Wonder if he's still coming out.

Kotobukiya Iron Man Fine Art Bust

kotobukiyaironmanfinearry5.jpg

:im:

ppfftt.... every bit of merchendise in this forum is now a joke compared to this sucker!

157247-1.jpg

157247-2.jpg

157247-3.jpg

157247-4.jpg

157247-5.jpg

157247-6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"