The Official TIH Merchandise Thread

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
Iron Man and Hulk Licensees Revealed

Source: Brandweek
February 26, 2007

Brandweek has published a new article talking about the licensees for Marvel Studios' Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Here's the rundown of licensees so far:

Iron Man and Incredible Hulk licensees include Hasbro (master toy licensee), Hallmark (social expressions and party goods), Kids Headquarters (boys & girls apparel), Jay Franco (domestics), Mad Engine (T-shirts), Fruit of the Loom (underwear), Disguise (costumes), BBC (footwear), Berkshire (headwear and cold weather), Mega Bloks (construction toys) and Jakks Pacific (plug & play games), AME (sleepwear), Sideshow (collectibles), FAB (back-to-school & arts and crafts) and MGA (die-cast vehicles). Marvel is looking to add partners in other key licensing categories, such as food & beverages, consumer electronics and publishing. Licensees were given a directive to incorporate innovation into their products and urged to view their creations as components of a collection, not one-off items. Transformation also is a key element of both properties.

Check out the full article at the link above!
-SHH Frontpage

Note from Advanced Dark: The first Hulk film might not of broke any records at the box office of any significance but the merchandise sold better than Spiderman, Superman, and Batman with ease. Hulk fists were a huge seller. Anyways now we'll surely have new Hulk fists, Abomination fists, etc...Also it seems the Hulk video games are getting better and better but now we'll likely get to fight off a real villain...big time.

We probably won't see any pics here till later in the year but news is sure to follow shortly on who's on board the Hulk merchandise bandwagon.

yeah, I saw that... Pretty cool stuff, at least we know that things are at least moving forward behind the scenes. I really hope he announces the casting of Banner soon, the rumors keep getting more and more exaggerated...

I hope Banner is played by a top-tier actor if not Bana. Johnny Depp was rumored for the first one and said he'd be interested in a role that type. He also has the acting range to pull it off, whether they could lock up someone like that for a franchise or not I don't know... Adrian Brody, OC guy, LOL!! i don't think they'd try that with such a high budgeted movie. You know they are trying to redeem themselves from the first film too, I remember reading how the studio wasn't even very happy with how it turned out back before it was released. Bana should seak vindication with this one in my opinion... I'm sure he realizes the HULK franchise has far more potential then was realized in the first movie.

Bring on Hulk Hands 2, those things are pretty fun as weapons :up:

Hulk Hands were cool. The Thing fists and feet were ok but Hulk is the best. :) Now the Abomination fists will make them worth buying if they sell it as a bundle.

ironmanbed.jpg
hulkbed.jpg

Might as well put this here too.

Cannot wait for new Hulk hands and toys!

Can we expect pics by years end?!

BRING IT!

^ I'd bet on it. Honestly why have Hulk hands without Abom hands tied to this film. It's be stupid not to.

I'm sure we'll get a good glimpse of both in the teaser. I hope they trickle pics out really slow and then pick up the pace after the Super Bowl, and then go full steam ahead with a 2+ minute trailer with Iron Man in May.

If I remeber correctly we got our first Hulk toy pics in December of 02.

Hopefully we get something by Christmas.

Hell, we got the toys in January didn't we?

yes, i remember sitting on ebay in jan '03 and finding the 13 inch movie hulk, i thought i'd died and gone to heaven! all the hulk stuff hit aussie shores in march'03, and i walked out of target with an overflowing shopping trolly, as i bought one of each hulk related toy! and i bought 6 13 inchers! man was i like a kid in a candy store that day. cant wait for the new movie merch, ill once again go nuts. im going to have to get another book shelf, as my other hulk shelf is now totally full!
hulkshelfnew.jpg

hulkshelfnew1.jpg

actually, these pics are old, i now have nothing but hulk related toys on the shelf. and many more custom hulks that ive made!

I want some new Hulk toys!!

I got a feelin we will see something in December!

Yeah Im keen to see some awesome action figures...

esp. Norton as Bruce, and Roth as Blonski

^ Nice shirt. I like the neon green veins. Reminds me of those "Is it in you" Gatorade commercials. In fact Gatorade should do a promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"