The Official TIH Merchandise Thread

i like my cutout, don't get me wrong....but i don't think i would've paid more than $15 for it. $20 tops.

Hulk eBay auctions have been interesting. Hulk movie memorabilia is selling out and they're getting over $3,000 for every one of those Hulk statues you see at the theatre. I wanted the one at my local theatre but I'm not going to bid that much. Someone bought it and I'm jealous.

http://marvel.com/news/moviestories.3421.Give_Hulk_a_Home_Today!

3421header_banner3650057.jpg
I saw this at Wizard World and it was beyond one of the coolest things I've ever seen ... really helps you to accurately gauge what a 9 foot man beast would look like in real life. It towered over people, and look so damn ripped. And it looks just like Ed Norton's Hulk. It made me wish they used CGI and Animatronics thats how good it looked. I really got a sense of how bad ass it would be seeing a 9 foot green monster destroying **** in real life.

My son just bought the Marvel Legends Hulk at Target; it's the old Marvel Legends body with a new head sculpt. It was marked half off, he got it for $6. It was surrounded by about 30 Target Exclusive movie Hulks that were also clearanced. TIH has the worst action figures this summer IMO, even worse than kiddie Joker. The Marvel Legends Exclusive was barely worth th the $6.

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and they have wave 3 figures.

I should've bought that Hulk stand up at Blockbuster for 10 bucks, it looked so damn awesome.

Well, it's too late now, I spent all my money. :(

I PICKED THESE UP TODAY PRETTY AWESOME STUFF!!!

THIS THING IS AWESOME, IT'S ABOUT 10" TO 12" TALL, VERY LIMITED ARTICULATION BUT HIS EYES LIGHT UP WHEN HE SAYS FRASES LIKE "HULK SMASH", "DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY", HE ALSO ROARS AND MAKES SMASHING SOUNDS, IT'S PRETTY COOL!!!

HULKMovie12inchSmashinStompin-HULK.jpg

I ALSO GOT THIS LITTLE GEM TO ADD TO MY GROWING TIH COLLECTION!!!

Mutating_Hulk_01__scaled_600.jpg

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST I GOT THESE BAD BOYS, WHICH ARE AWESOME!!! THE ONLY ONES I'M MISSING FROM THE SET ARE SAVAGE GREY HULK, KING HULK, AND SHE-HULK, BUT I'LL HUNT THEM DOWN SOON ENOUGH, OVER ALL THEY LOOK GREAT!!!

3543.jpg

3545.jpg

3537.jpg

3540.jpg

dragonballzcentral_2010_9055540

i saw the mutating hulk yesterday. i'll be going back to pick him up.

i've only found son of hulk, end hulk and wendigo for the ML...and haven't seen any others since.

I saw the smash and stomp thing yesterday. Didn't care for it.

A few weeks ago I did buy that Absorbing Man though. They also had Grey Hulk but it's gone now. I never got a hold of the Hulk Classics Absorbing man but I like this one too.

Not sure about anyone else but my local Targets have been clearancing Hulk items left and right...

they phased out a lot of their toys here because they had a whole new planogram ready for when the clone wars toys came out. there are a ton of toys in clearance at the target ehre.

I seen the Banner/Hulk figure the other day, Gog I hate hasbro's movie line soo much. Where the prototypes resembled Norton, the one I seen looked like Norton with Downs Syndrome. Horrible figures, no wonder it's being pushed into the clearence section.

i almost like the hulk that comes with that banner enough to pick it up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"