The Official TIH Merchandise Thread

isn't that Marvel select Hulk supposed to be out in June?

wasn't there supposed to have been a Thor back in March?

Is the Battle in New York City exclusive 2-pack from Wal-Mart actually different in any way or just repackaged figures?

How is the merchandise for this movie doing?

I see the stores are still stacked with so much Hulk stuff but in 2003 Hulk merch. were selling like hot cakes.

My target was almost sold out. I couldn't find any Abom toys for my son.

Yes, thats Red Hulk.

No...i'm talking about this one

incrediblehulk.jpg

i hope they make an abomination in marvel legends size , i want a bigger figure cuz he was freakin amazing in the movie.

me too, it would be REALLY stupid to make a beautifully sculpted and awsome TIH Legends Hulk figure and leave out Abmination, i mean cmon that would be totally stupid. but im pretty sure we ca expect to get one somewhere down the line, its just something im pretty sure they cant pas up, because it will be missing in many collectors collections.

My target was almost sold out. I couldn't find any Abom toys for my son.

Anyone else get the Target glow in the dark poster/catalog with coupons from the theatre where they saw the movie? On opening day, my local AMC handed them out to kids and had piles of them. Went again yesterday and they're still at the ticket counter. If you cut out the toy or bedding coupons then the poster is ruined, however. Still, $2 off Hulk fists is $2 saved.

Any word on the Burger King toys? I thought I would see a bunch of pics by now but so far nothing.

after seeing the incredible hulk yesterday
i needed some hulk merch

so i picked up the first and only abombination figure i could find

it's not bad not crazy about the paint job but meh

Any word on the Burger King toys? I thought I would see a bunch of pics by now but so far nothing.

I went to Burger King today and picked up a couple of the toys while there. I got dumpster toss Abomination and Power Flex Hulk. LoL, they're pretty ****ty but oh well.

I went to Burger King today and picked up a couple of the toys while there. I got dumpster toss Abomination and Power Flex Hulk. LoL, they're pretty ****ty but oh well.

All I need is the Power Flex Hulk for a set. The Hulk that makes the springy noise is pretty cool but the rest are indeed pretty ****ty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"