Iron Man

They need to balance the game out. If it is nothing but Tony in a suit flying around & shooting things that is going to get old very fast. They need to mix it up a little like let the player explore Tony's mansion & other locations

The big open are reminded me of Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Too bad the melee combat is nowhere near as good or complex

I see this game getting a bunch of 6s when its released. Just played the demo on the PS3 and wasnt impressed. The combat was bad and bad controls ruin a game for me. The flight surprisingly wasnt so bad once you invert the controls, but the gameplay needs some work

Yea, i dont see the game getting over a 7 from anyone. I really, really wish these dev's could make some of these properties work. They need to just follow the mold of The Chronicles of Riddick : Escape from Buther Bay.

I was really looking forward to going out and buying this game. But I might just wait for it to get in a better price range. I'm still trying to download the demo for the PS3 and it is taking forever.

I was not impressed with the demo.

Yeah hopefully.

Ah I think that's a bit extreme imo. I'd say the game will have more mass appeal than just hardcore Iron Man fans.

I doubt it, the game's gonna be $60, who's gonna go to the store and pick up Iron Man over GTA, if they only have a 360 or PS3 or if the have a Wii, they'll get Mario Kart. This is not the time to release a mediocore game cause there are too many great games being released now and in the very near future.

Yea, i dont see the game getting over a 7 from anyone. I really, really wish these dev's could make some of these properties work. They need to just follow the mold of The Chronicles of Riddick : Escape from Buther Bay.

Well, the difference was Riddick was an original story right? It didn't use the storyline from the movie. Most movie games need assets from the movie which they get late, then they don't have enough time to really work out all the kinks and bugs because it's gotta be released in time for the movie. These games are rushed and it shows.

Well, the difference was Riddick was an original story right? It didn't use the storyline from the movie. Most movie games need assets from the movie which they get late, then they don't have enough time to really work out all the kinks and bugs because it's gotta be released in time for the movie. These games are rushed and it shows.

Yea and i think some of these dev's who get these games can still use the movie liscence yet create an original story(unless they arent allowed to). I mean there are tons of stories to draw from Iron Mans comic lore, same with Spider-Man, the Hulk, Batman, Superman, etc etc. But i guess when it comes down to it, the studios dont care if the game is that good, the name will sell itself. I mean Iron Man is gonna really sell, regardless of how bad the game actually is because of the name.

I doubt it, the game's gonna be $60, who's gonna go to the store and pick up Iron Man over GTA, if they only have a 360 or PS3 or if the have a Wii, they'll get Mario Kart. This is not the time to release a mediocore game cause there are too many great games being released now and in the very near future.
when else would they release it? This is the only time they can to get full marketing exposure as it ties in to the movie thats set to be released. Timing sucks bc of the other big titles, but they have no choice but to release it now

I didn't see this on the frontpage or in the forums so I'll post it here.

Marvel.com interviews Andy Alamano the Associate Producer on the Iron Man game. The second part of the interview can be read at SEGA.com

Also try the Iron Man Test Flight game at MarvelKids.com

So I finally got the demo downloaded. I had to invert the flight controls to get a could grip on the controls. And the controls were clunky, but I improved vastly by my second go at the demo. Still don't think I'll pick up unless it goes down in price.

Oh, and you can actually upgrade the armor before you start the demo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"