Is Clark Kent / Superman on SMALLVILLE, not as powerful/smart as you would think?

Also, guys, you have to remember: Budget. They can't have Clark lifting really massive **** as they can't afford it.

I think Welling just has a bit of a surfer look ala Keanu Reeves where even though he might not be dumb, he certainly can have that blank stare suggesting it is so.

Three years ago called, they want your lame argument against Tom being a good actor back.

Also, guys, you have to remember: Budget. They can't have Clark lifting really massive **** as they can't afford it.
you have a point

however

when clark does the 'little' things, he can help make it look easier by having his facial expressions not express a feeling of struggle.

like... *throws guy across an alley with facial expression of "aint nuttin but a peanut"*

LOL that reminds me of the JLU or Superman cartoon (can't remember which) where he literally flicked a giant talking gorilla across a football field with his finger, while being strangled!!

That's how strong Superman should be! :o
that's why I hated superman to begin with

but love smallville cause he's not all superman

he's diet superman

Three years ago called, they want your lame argument against Tom being a good actor back.

You don't like what I have to say, don't respond. I don't need jumped on for every comment I make. If anyone else you don't know makes the same reasonable comments you don't flip out like a lunatic. Sheesh, relax.

There are responses of reason, such as... I make a reasonable comment. Get an unreasonable response back... That gives me right to make another reasonable comment in kind. There was no reason to just see my name and automatically jump all over whatever I say :rolleyes:

There are responses of reason, such as... I make a reasonable comment. Get an unreasonable response back... That gives me right to make another reasonable comment in kind. There was no reason to just see my name and automatically jump all over whatever I say :rolleyes:
Are you talking to me?

You don't like what I have to say, don't respond. I don't need jumped on for every comment I make. If anyone else you don't know makes the same reasonable comments you don't flip out like a lunatic. Sheesh, relax.

Your comlaints about Tom's acting were old three years ago and they're even older now.

If you think my comments that bring that fact up make me sound like a lunatic, so be it.

Whatever...

Are you talking to me?

No, he's talking to me...

We're old friends that aren't very friendly anymore. Bitterness comes to a head anytime he comes around, on both sides.

To Jc and any mods who may be looking: I won't peek again and I'll leave him safely on my ignore list....

and reason is left to those who reason for treason's sake.

That's deep. Can someone dumb that down for me. :woot:
well you see x2 was a movie about the x-men directed by bryin singer who also directed the purple elephant in the room that we're not allowed to talk about. hence my post. ;)

well you see x2 was a movie about the x-men directed by bryin singer who also directed the purple elephant in the room that we're not allowed to talk about. hence my post. ;)

Well there you go, I completely follow what you mean now. Cleverly done.

No, he's talking to me...

We're old friends that aren't very friendly anymore. Bitterness comes to a head anytime he comes around, on both sides.

To Jc and any mods who may be looking: I won't peek again and I'll leave him safely on my ignore list....

I really wasn't being bitter. I haven't even been posting here for months. I wanted to find an interview and asked for it, no peculiar reasons. Was just interested. Then since I was in here I commented in this thread as well because I notice at times a bit more facial expression and less of a blank stare would probably help in how people view this Clark. I just got pissed because I asked a seemingly normal question in the right forum about Rosenbaum's interview...

The regular people caused a stir to a normal question just because it's me asking :-/ I'm not asking to be welcomed here, I'm just saying if I have a question there doesn't have to be a crazy motive. Sometimes I'm just asking something :o All the same thanks for the consideration of putting me on ignore if you don't feel you can see my comments without being angered by them. Still an old friend in my book no matter if we disagree on SV, Welling, or the pope btw ;) No I'm not being passive agressive for those that take that angle :rolleyes:

:)

But I've stayed off of here for months. Obviously I haven't had an interest to stir the pot... :confused: I like all of you guys even if you hate on me a lot. :o

Believe it or not, a loooooooooooooooooong time ago besides being friends with Triplet I actually was on good terms with AgentPat as well. Hard to imagine aye? Back in the Bomer/Cavill days heh.

Listen up, JcDc. Let's just drop the whole "I was friends with her, and I was friends with her, and I was actually friends with her" extravaganza. You made a comment related to SV, and you should await discussion on that. The thread isnt about old fueds, or any form of hostility.

JcDc, Triplet - if you guys have anything further to say, then just take it to PM.

Extravaganza? Are you on crack ? :eek:

I was just referencing how it's so different these days from the ole' bomer/cavill days. Sheesh

For the record I didn't just say I was friends with whomever for the heck of it. It's true. I'm not being facetious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"