Is it just me?

Or does the internet, more specifically SHH!, ruin the ability to enjoy movies?

I, for one, can't watch anything anymore.

Tried watching the Matrix last week, fell asleep.
Tried watching No Country for Old Men, fell asleep.
Tried watching Citizen Kane, fell asleep.

A good movie comes on t.v. and I say to myself 'great, I haven't seen that in awhile.' Then I end up changing the channel, getting on the internet, or falling asleep.

I have over 200 movies I have yet to watch. Not because I don't want to, I just can't.

I believe this is because of the internet. It gets my hopes up to high and if the first 30 minutes aren't absolutely amazing I fall asleep. The only way I can
watch a movie all the way through anymore is if I'm smoking a little bit of herbal enhancement. Even then, I spend more time debating whether or not The Matrix is Keanu Reeves greatest role ever instead of paying attention to the movie.

(Hithchikers Guide to the Galaxy = Best movie ever, on weed!)

What should I do?

A. Cancel the internet and watch the movies
B. Keep the internet, smoke weed, and watch the movies
C. To hell with it, go to sleep

I think you need to go hug your mother or punch her, cause something went wrong somewhere.

I think you need to go hug your mother or punch her, cause something went wrong somewhere.

You give the worst advice ever. First you tell Monster to cut his lump out with a butter knife, now this?:yay:

That said Badger has apoint.

Your problem doesn't seem to be with the internet, it seems to be about not getting enough sleep. Get some sleep, then maybe you won't fall asleep watching a movie.
Maybe he's not getting enough sleep because he's spending too much time on the internet?

I believe he also mentioned that this place makes him get high expectations of many films he's watching. And we know that high expecttions often leads to disappointment and disappointment leads to lack of interest and lack of interest leads him to dozing off while watching the films.

Or does the internet, more specifically SHH!, ruin the ability to enjoy movies?

I, for one, can't watch anything anymore.

Tried watching the Matrix last week, fell asleep.
Tried watching No Country for Old Men, fell asleep.
Tried watching Citizen Kane, fell asleep.

A good movie comes on t.v. and I say to myself 'great, I haven't seen that in awhile.' Then I end up changing the channel, getting on the internet, or falling asleep.

I have over 200 movies I have yet to watch. Not because I don't want to, I just can't.

I believe this is because of the internet. It gets my hopes up to high and if the first 30 minutes aren't absolutely amazing I fall asleep. The only way I can
watch a movie all the way through anymore is if I'm smoking a little bit of herbal enhancement. Even then, I spend more time debating whether or not The Matrix is Keanu Reeves greatest role ever instead of paying attention to the movie.

(Hithchikers Guide to the Galaxy = Best movie ever, on weed!)

What should I do?

A. Cancel the internet and watch the movies
B. Keep the internet, smoke weed, and watch the movies
C. To hell with it, go to sleep

ABowlofStupid.jpg

I have high expectations of Bella, but she never disappoints.

I have high expectations of Bella, but she never disappoints.

Going into it, I had high expectations for life. Now, each day is worst than the last.:csad:

Why should it get better? For at least 12 years we were all lied to, swindled, given false hope and promise, made to do things we didn't want to. We were all owned by the American Education System.:cmad:

Now I know, and am left with nothing but bitter hatred and disdain for pretty much all of society. If someone dies, they die. More space and freedom for me.:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"