Gender Reversal: What guilty pleasures do you have thats favored by the opposite sex

teewee1432

Civilian
Reaction score
Everyones knows the rules of what makes a man a man, and a woman a woman when it comes to certain activities. But every gender likes an activity or a movie that goes against their gender be it men that like gardening, or watching chick flicks, or woman that hang with the guys and watch football. So what are some activities that you guys like doing that you wouldn't dare share with anyone beyond the internet.

I will start and this dosen't go beyond this site. Today I went to target and bought the movie Steel Magnolias. I blame my aunt for having me watch that movie as a child everytime it came on. And I happen to like it. Don't tell anyone...

I am a guy, and I enjoy the taste of Mike's Hard Lemonade. :o

Watching some of the soaps on the SoapNet channel some nights when I'm channel surfing. :dry:

Well...I like Romantic Comedies and musicals (both on stage and movies). I also take a lot of aerobic classes that seem to be populated by all women, but I don't think that counts. I do a lot of gardening as well, but I think that's pretty gender-neutral now. I also have a lot female personality traits, but I think that's because I grew up in a house with 7 women and no male role model.

When I do these things though, they don't click to me as being "girly" things, they're just things I like. However, my guy friends that are more "masculine" then me, like to point out how fruity they are.

Oh and I guess sewing and crocheting can be thrown in the mix.

I am a guy, and I enjoy the taste of Mike's Hard Lemonade. :o

Word. I'll take a breezer over a beer. :o But I drink whisky to make up for it. :o :o

Anyhows:

1. Gossip Girl
2. Twilight series
3. Chocolate
4. Fashion design
5. Romantic comedies
6. Johnny Depp
7. Sex and the City

Ranked by most shame to least. :o

Word. I'll take a breezer over a beer. :o But I drink whisky to make up for it. :o :o

Anyhows:

1. Gossip Girl
2. Twilight series
3. Chocolate
4. Fashion design
5. Romantic comedies
6. Johnny Depp
7. Sex and the City

Ranked by most shame to least. :o

You're gonna need a hell of a lot of whiskey to get the shame of that gone.

Crying...Just cause.
Cooking.
Cleaning.
Meeting random men in parks at night.
Trying on clothes in the clothes store and walking out as if I walked in with them on.
Spider-Man 3.

lol and agreed to Mike's Hard and Gossip Girl. Add to that yoga.

I love spending time in my kitchen
making sammiches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"