Is It true that french babes don't shave thier pits?

Wow, you guys are morons. That hasn't been true for a long damn time.

Anyway, here's more french girls.

Alizée

euro8.jpg

scan_121.jpg

scan_066op.jpg

alizee_premce694.jpg
1.jpg

012.jpg

wow....just...wow. War Machine...please never breed.

Depends what part of France you're in. And even then, it depends on who you meet. I personally shave everything but the hair on my head. But I had one or two friends that did the "Au natural" look. But even then they would shave their legs. It's just a generalization like saying all American's are sluggish pigs incapable of a non violent thought. I wouldn't worry about finding a French woman that doesn't shave her pits and such. Unless she lives in really small rural towns. That's where you normally find them.

Well being a French girl myself, I can tell you we do shave our armpits, legs, and bikini lines nowadays. But this began only 20 years ago.

Yeah, it isn't exactly a recent or old thing in French culture. It used to be considered sexy not to shave that stuff. But that's a definite changing thing now.

Well, I do did know a french girl once, she was so hairy, bigfoot took pictures of her! :D

Enough with the Ali already!! It was bad enough she's posted all over Marseille when I lived there!! >.< And why isn't your ass on Messenger anyway?

Ce n'est pas vrais les femme francaise sont les plus belle au monde

HULK LOVER said:
Ce n'est pas vrais les femme francaise sont les plus belle au monde

True dat.

Man. This is one weird thread. If I say hell yeah, I look egotistic, if I say no, then I seem self insulting and must provide a better example...

A_French_Gal said:
Man. This is one weird thread. If I say hell yeah, I look egotistic, if I say no, then I seem self insulting and must provide a better example...

Welcome to Hype! enjoy the bar and try the Hot Pockets...they're breath-taking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"