Is It true that french babes don't shave thier pits?

HULK LOVER said:
Ce n'est pas vrais les femme francaise sont les plus belle au monde

Qu'est-ce que tu délires? C'est absolument vrai, les femmes françaises sont les meilleures. Elle's ont l'intrigue, la magie, un certain je ne sais quoi.

Et Une_Fille_Française, j'essaie de faire cu sujet utile. =P

T'as dit le contraire là, non?
HULK LOVER said:
Ce n'est pas vrais les femme francaise sont les plus belle au monde

edit - Ah, je vois, c'était le manque d'un virgule qui m'a fait tromper.

hippie_hunter said:
But the only ones that take their clothes off are the old fat and ugly ones :mad:

Just gotta find the cool beaches, man, and accept the bad with the good.

Van_V said:
Cecile de France

pollux_03.jpg
art_06.jpg
Despite her name, she's actually not from France, but from Belgium... ;)

Yeah, but she's pretty much french. More of a french actress than a Belge one. Has she even made movies in Belgium?

Yeah. Something like two movies. I don't know the names though.

Moved to France before 18, that counts in my book.

Van_V said:
Yeah, but she's pretty much french. More of a french actress than a Belge one. Has she even made movies in Belgium?
I dunno... It's just that I'm from Belgium and I'm quite proud that a stunning babe like Cécile is too, even if she lives and works in France... :p But I don't really feel there's a big cultural difference between Belgium and France anyway. I wish the French would just annex us...

Riven said:
I dunno... It's just that I'm from Belgium and I'm quite proud that a stunning babe like Cécile is too, even if she lives and works in France... :p But I don't really feel there's a big cultural difference between Belgium and France anyway. I wish the French would just annex us...

You still have the best gauffres, so that's nothing to slack about :up: plus, isn't Van Damme from there? =P

this is a interesting thread lol. i had a french teacher in high school who was from france who had a fuill blown mustache!! woahh

I've had no less than 6 american lunchladies with full grown beards.

Elle s'est installée à Paris pour prendre les cours de théâtre.

Oh tres interessant je suis de Paris. Je suis dans les Etats-Unis maintenant.

Jinkins said:
Oh tres interessant je suis de Paris. Je suis dans les Etats-Unis maintenant.
Originalement? Et où à Paris? J'étais là pendant l'année dernière, et j'y reviendrai en décembre.

edit - Tu dis que tu'es français, mais tu dis "dans les" Etats-Unis?

Up until about the mid 90's, European women in general did not shave their pits, but they always shaved their legs. However, in the last 10 years, shaving pits has become more popular, but the women that do are in the minority. You must understand they do take care of their armpit hair, its not just a lump of hair like us dudes have.

It's definitely not the minority in France anymore, I don't think I saw a single hairy pit while I was there. On chicks.

french well my moms friend is from france and she shaves her armpits so i guess they do

I heard french chics give you the best
bread
in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"