Is shipwreck in or not?

Darthkush

Avenger
Reaction score
I remember several articles where the producer said something to the effect of if the budget permits we would get covergirl and shipwreck. is shipwreck in or not? I never read the hisstank review of the script, but i could've sworn shipwreck was mentioned by people after the review was taken down(anybody got a copy of that review by the way? pm it to me).
shipwreck is my fave joe so i want to know what the deal is.

i love me some shipwreck.. but with the cast already pretty much crowded... i hope they save him for the sequel

I would hope not. I used to love Shipwreck until I joined the Navy. Shipwreck is a term used for stupid sailors. No sailor in the Navy would use that as his codename

I believe, at least according to Hisstank (before they pulled the review and character list), he is in the film.

According to the LatinoReview, Shipwreck has a brief cameo in the end of the movie.

does anyone have that histtank review saved somewhere? anybody can pm it to me? I'd LOVE to read all of it but when i went to hisstank the day they put itup, i ws too late and they had took it down. I readl latinoreview's but never got to read hisstanks.

Didn't someone post the whole hisstank review here?

According to what those guys posted on the forums, Shipwreck is in it. But you know he was in the script, he could still get taken out.

According to what those guys posted on the forums, Shipwreck is in it. But you know he was in the script, he could still get taken out.

does anyone still have that hisstank review? I can't find it anywhre. I'm combing the net and all i see is links to hisstank where it's been taken down.

Unfortunately, no. They only had a link - which is now invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"