The Wolverine Hugh Jackman says he's unsure about returning as Wolverine in another movie

I think bringing Liev back and doing the Sabertooth/Logan dynamic justice would be a perfect way to cap Hugh's time as the character.

Another reason I see him coming back, he said he's "loving" playing the character more now than ever before.

It just seems odd he says "I'm loving it more now than ever," and then says "I'm not sure I want to do it anymore."

Just because Liev is back, how do you avoid not falling into the same clichés of Origins? Brothers reconciling their differences and coming together to face a greater common enemy would be repetitive, and they shouldn't go there again. Will they even be in Vietnam together in a new timeline following 1973? So that alone may eliminate another rehash of Victor Creed. Far as Deadpool, I think they will stay far, far away from the Barakapool version we got and instead emphasize Wade Wilson in X-Force.

First and foremost, we have to see where the character is at following DoFP before we can make assumptions on whether it makes sense for the character to return. If Logan succeeds in repairing the timeline, his mission as an X-Men may be done and they could leave it at that before essentially rebooting the character in the future.

I'm done with Sabretooth now. I hope they don't bring him back.

Agreed we've had two Wolverine V Sabertooth attempts in the movie's in X1 and Origins, I dont think a third is needed.

A small cameo perhaps is fine but I wouldnt want a whole film revolving on their relationship again to be honest.

Would you not like to see it done well though?

Would you not like to see it done well though?

Yeah of course, but its only been one whole movie since we saw Sabertooth, perhaps in three or four films time sure bring him back, I understand he is big part of Wolverine's character but for now I personally would like to see some new things and characters used first and given a chance.

^I honestly wouldnt mind Sabretooth coming back, he was the best part of Origins and I would like to see more of him in a good Wolverine flick.

Throw in Omega Red and possibly Yukio and Colossus and it could be something special.

I just want Omega Red in the third Wolverine movie. Make it happen Fox!

^I honestly wouldnt mind Sabretooth coming back, he was the best part of Origins and I would like to see more of him in a good Wolverine flick.

Throw in Omega Red and possibly Yukio and Colossus and it could be something special.

Yeah to be honest as long as we get another decent movie and story I dont mind who is in it that much, just keep it going in the same direction as TW and well away from Origins and all is good to me. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"