Is This The Way To San Diego?

twylight

One And Only
Reaction score
Soze: good good, did I tell you I'm going to San Diego Comic Con this year?
twylight: YOU ARE???
twylight: I'm going myself!

Sometime later...

twylight: *yells at Weig to come to the con*
John: get as many as possible!
John: Hype RPG party!
twylight: *recruits*

Let's do this!

Soze has all 4 days! And since it's my first year *and I was late :csad:* I'm only going Friday and Saturday. Who's going and when?

For the uninformed

Yes, it is true. I am making a pilgrimage from bonnie Scotland to do all 4 days of Comic-Con. And, embarassingly enough, it seems there is a distinct possibility I will be turning up on the Saturday dressed as Green Lantern. :ninja:

I wish I could go, but it's not enough time for me to save up the cash necessary.

If you really cared about us, you'd prostitute yourself in back alleys for quick cash so you could come. :(

I'm already doing that to pay the rent.

I'd love to go but I don't have the cash and I doubt I'd be able to get the time off.

I'll save up for next year. I better not be the only one going though. :cmad:

I have neither the money nor the means. Maybe in a year or two?

Mark it on your calender.. 2010.... SF is going.. no one else can!

It's being held in Iceland this year, right?

San Diego, Iceland?

Right?

Hello? :csad:

I would love to go, but they have a warrant out for me in California...and Arizona...and Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Utah and everywhere else west of the Mississippi.

I would love to go, but they have a warrant out for me in California...and Arizona...and Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Utah and everywhere else west of the Mississippi.
*Byrd enters Comic Con*

HAPPY HARRY: Oh, no!

BYRD: Oh, yes.

I will be at SDCC for Thursday and Friday. But I will still be in the downtown area on Saturday. I'm leaving San Diego Sunday morning.

I'll get in on Thursday evening, go to SDCC Friday and Saturday, then drive back Sunday.

So looks like it's going to me just myself, twy, Keyser, and wieg going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"