It seems like there is always some kind of catch with relationships...

I mean, there's instances where it can actually work out, but this one just looks like asking for trouble

dude don't do it. ugh! seriously I've been in your situation before..i was the other guy to a girl who was dating some other dude. and it went no where, i was just a litle spark that captured her infatuation. I decided that this was pure B.S. and that girls are overrated when it comes to relationships.(don't put the ***** on the pedastal!) life is alot more peaceful when you're not playing third wheel in a relationship.

Just kill the other guy, & wear his skin. Problem solved.:o

^^reminded me of a recent batman issue where a guy was wearing someone else's face

I don't think just a face would do. Eventually she would see him naked.

I mean, there's instances where it can actually work out, but this one just looks like asking for trouble

Thats not what I see
Il be 31 in December.I cant recall any married couple talking like"Remember when we first met honey ,and I was living with that other guy.......But then we started bangin on the side............."

"Yes Honey,...It was fate...
I knew you were the one for me when you moved out"

To the OP:

HIT IT NOW BEFORE SHE MOVES IN WITH THE GUY!!!

That's what I did. It lead to one f*$#@d up situation. But made for a good story. ...and the fear of being murdered for a couple months...nevermind, don't listen to me.

I find it funny that Hot Topic has that type of policy. I can see where they would generally not have to worry about their workers being sociable.

You're a manager at your Hot Topic store, aren't you, Neil? That means you are not this girl's peer, you're her boss. Pray she doesn't decide to complain that you made advances towards her and tried to make her feel like she needed to go along with or she'd lose her job.

jag

i hate Hot Topic, they have Chucky dolls :down

14in-Bride-of-chucky.jpg

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back