It's official...

Cyclops

Avenger
Reaction score
I hate the hip joints in the Marvel Legends Apocalypse Series. Hate hate hate 'em. Not only are Wolverine, X-23, Iron Fist, and Bishop difficult to maneuver in the legs, but Apocalypse himself has such difficult-to-move hips that one of mine's legs had actaully snapped off, forcing me to superglue it back on. So friggin' annoying.

MAN.... frickin.. I thought you were gunna say marvel legends were officially canceled.. >_<

Well it wont be a surprize when that hapens

My Apocalypse's leg broke off a long time ago, he's never actually been a part of my display...........I don't mind, I like the ML7 one beter anyway.

Meh.. Why did they make him so darn big :/ hes not in proportion with the comic version is he? I've only read a few with him in it

Apocalypse is able to alter his size, so technically, yes.

yeah Thats what I though.. Cuz he did that in the game ... I wouldnt mind having the ML7 apoc and have like a transformation scene going on :p

I like the look of the Build-An-Apocalypse better because I feel he's got more accurate proportions than the ML7. Plus, I have most of the Build-An-Apocalypse while I have none of the ML7. At all.

I have a few ML7's. Vision Hawkeye and silver centurion Iron man.. and all of the apoc BAF's

All I'm missing is Maestro... I need a Maestro with a blue Apocalypse arm and he'll be complete.

if you can't find a maestro with a blue piece for some reason, then i can get you one. there like 20 at my WM left i think.

i haven't had much problems with my BAF apocalypse, but i havent posed him much since i've learned that forcing them will screw them up.

SpiderHulkThing said:
if you can't find a maestro with a blue piece for some reason, then i can get you one. there like 20 at my WM left i think.
Same thing over here.. They have a bunch of APoc figures.. I'm going tommorow if you want me to see if I can pick one up for you or SHT whoever :p

i'd be more than happy to get rid of the maestros over my way, maybe then WM would finally stock something else.

i'll be back in 30 min

I've heard about his hips breaking very easily, Cyclops. It's not rare by any means. No real easy fix on it, try calling Toybiz's "customer service". Otherwise, I dunno. I never did a whole lot with the 3 past BAFs and I was especially careful with Apoc because his knee was already loose.

i wonder if the black one is any different for problems like these. probably just a straight re-paint though.

with the insaine gas prices, i'm sure we'll only be seeing more problems like these.

My Apocalypse and Sentinel Stand proudly beside each other. I still need Galactus though!!

I can't wait for the Onslaught and Mojo and Modok, they all look great, Goliath I could do without

? I don't know how someone could possiblly want that POS onslaught and not want giant-man. But to each his own. I look forward to all the BAFs except onslaught with his goat legs

I have zero interest in building Onslaught, if it was the COOL version ok, but Crab Onslaught just sucks. I also have no interest in building Mojo, I would if I thought ANY of the Legends in his line looked worth it.

I also silike this version of Onslaught. But I want Pyro, Lady Deathstrike, Blackheart and ......the other one. Since I'll have four piees I miht as well get the sweet new Abomination and then Might as well get GG too.

yeah, like i said i dont care for the onslaught, but i want as many villains as i can get and since i'm getting all the bring on the bad guy ones, i might as well build him. maybe i'll trade onslaught for some stuff or sell him. lady deathstrike is the only one i'm not looking forward too. I want the others, escpecially abomination.

Saint553 said:
I've heard about his hips breaking very easily, Cyclops. It's not rare by any means. No real easy fix on it, try calling Toybiz's "customer service". Otherwise, I dunno. I never did a whole lot with the 3 past BAFs and I was especially careful with Apoc because his knee was already loose.
my apoc took a nose dive off my desk when my roomate bumped it.... he broke a hip socket... so had to use ALOT of apoxy... just glued the whole leg into the joint... not llike im goint to have him in a sitting postion ever lol

XwolverineX said:
My Apocalypse and Sentinel Stand proudly beside each other. I still need Galactus though!!
I just got galactus.. Im waiting on the extra right leg that SHT is sending me though So hes kindof sitting on the shelf with his leg hanging down :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"