It's official...

SsM said:
I just got galactus.. Im waiting on the extra right leg that SHT is sending me though So hes kindof sitting on the shelf with his leg hanging down :o

he won't have to be benched anymore when the leg gets there. hopefully you'll get it by friday.

Roughneck said:
I also silike this version of Onslaught. But I want Pyro, Lady Deathstrike, Blackheart and ......the other one. Since I'll have four piees I miht as well get the sweet new Abomination and then Might as well get GG too.

Crap, you had to remind me about Pyro and GG....

SsM said:
I just got galactus.. Im waiting on the extra right leg that SHT is sending me though So hes kindof sitting on the shelf with his leg hanging down :o

I only have 3 pieces.. :o

I have an extra bullseye variant a nightcrawler a war machine and Green hulk first app variant MOC.. But I want to keep them... for now atleast

You have an extra right leg that comes with war machine >_<.... why did you not mention this two weeks ago when i was begging for a right leg??!!!!!!!!!!!

SsM said:
You have an extra right leg that comes with war machine >_<.... why did you not mention this two weeks ago when i was begging for a right leg??!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know you were! >_<

if you wanted man, ive got an extra upper torso of apoc i can send you if you wanted to find a new lower part, since i think its impossible to seperate the 2 without breaking them

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"