Pokémon It's the Pokémon Thread

lindsay-ellis-no-thanks.gif

2025 for Legends is interesting. And no pokemon game this year kind of a surprise. Is GameFreak actually making effort this time?

2025 for Legends is interesting. And no pokemon game this year kind of a surprise. Is GameFreak actually making effort this time?
As badly as they botched Kalos, I'm trying to be optimistic about this, but I was one of the fools hoping for Unova or Johto games.

As badly as they botched Kalos, I'm trying to be optimistic about this, but I was one of the fools hoping for Unova or Johto games.
Same, with all th Johto stuff throughout the video, I was hoping for something like that lol. But hopefully with them spacing this game out, this Legends game will good.

Did I see a Blood Moon at the 55 second mark?
Yeah I think they reused the BoTW one for a Blood Moon Ursaluna tease. I wish they did the ancient Eeveelutions as the beta Raikou, Entei, and Suicune design.

Yeah I think they reused the BoTW one for a Blood Moon Ursaluna tease. I wish they did the ancient Eeveelutions as the beta Raikou, Entei, and Suicune design.

I get that, but then have them turn into what as their current Eeveelution? Beta Suicue to Glacion, Leafeon, and Vaporion. Beta Raikou to Umbreon. Then Beta Entei to flareon? Or do those variants just become extinct?

I do also have to concede that Miraidon and Koraidon as ends of the evolutionary spectrum were cooler than Cyclizar in it's present form so maybe there could be really awesome Eevee types we don't see anymore.

I get that, but then have them turn into what as their current Eeveelution? Beta Suicue to Glacion, Leafeon, and Vaporion. Beta Raikou to Umbreon. Then Beta Entei to flareon? Or do those variants just become extinct?

I do also have to concede that Miraidon and Koraidon as ends of the evolutionary spectrum were cooler than Cyclizar in it's present form so maybe there could be really awesome Eevee types we don't see anymore.
Yeah I could see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"