How would you do a Nintendo shared universe series?

Ah, Captain N. The original Cole Young.

As a fan of the Castlevania series, that show really made my blood boil with the character assassination of Simon Belmont. Although the treatment of Link was a little better because even though he acted like a d***, at least he was a capable badass, unlike his own cartoon where he spent the whole time getting his ass kicked and trying to get Zelda to kiss him.

Aren't the guardians in the MCU in another part of this galaxy? You can easily just have the different franchises be in different parts of the galaxy or a different one alltogether.

I mean I think Metroid and F-Zero can exist in the same universe, and maybe Donkey Kong and Mario on the same planet, but Ira easily feasible, just gotta find a reason for them having to get together.

Interesting topic. I think you could definitely build the universe through Mario as the central character, bringing the characters all together in Smash Bros. The crossover element would be difficult however, as none of the characters really interact within each other's games that much, so that would take some work. I think with this new Nintendo Pictures Co. (NPC...I love it!) a Phase 1-2-3 approach might work something like this...

P1
Mario World
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid
Star Fox
Legend Of Zelda
Mario World 2 (intro DK)
Smash Bros 1 (intro Pikachu)

P2
Detective Pikachu (reboot)
Metroid Prime
DK Country
Dreamland
Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
F-Zero
Star Fox 2
Smash Bros 2 (introduce Master Hand as Big Bad)

P3
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem
Luigi's Mansion: The Dark Moon
Punch-Out
Metroid: The Return of Samus
F-Zero GX
DK Country 2
Zelda: Windwaker
Kirby: Dreamland 2
Smash Bros 3

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA

Please, let it finally happen.

And then Metroid. Don’t really care about any of their other properties.

Honestly I wouldn't want to have any series cross over. Individual films/series, fine. Never in my entire life as a gamer have I thought or felt a need to see any game franchise cross over to one another if they weren't designed as such in the first place. Also unpopular opinion; I hate Smash Bros.

I kind of feel sorry for someone like Luigi who gets scared enough with boos and then he meets the really messed up ghosts and stuff from legend of Zelda

Just have a universe with Nintendo characters.

Kind of like Wreck It Ralph's shared universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"