Pokémon It's the Pokémon Thread

Understandably. Home was promised as a way to bring your pokemon into Sword/Shield. Except, now, it doesn't necessarilly do that for all of them. Because there are a **** ton of pokemon to animate. And once you move pokemone from Bank to Home, you can't go back to Bank. There are some old pokemon on those servers.

So this is the Galar Gym Leader theme:

I'm guessing Nessa is one of the first four Gym Leaders and Milo is either the first or second one.

So the visuals of this game aren't great, but they still aren't putting all the Pokemon in the game. Why?

Honestly I'm not surprised. Until I learned there were ways to transfer past game's pokemon I assumed there was always a limit on how many of the previous generations appear. I think it's actually better to push players to exploring and using the new pokemon which is kind of the point of a new generation. Plus it sounds like there will be trade of for each game going forward, which sounds reasonable to me. But then again the last main game I played (excluding lets go) was red/blue

So the visuals of this game aren't great, but they still aren't putting all the Pokemon in the game. Why?
The quality of graphics (at least where the switch is concerned) is more about performance the quality and the difference is not necessarily that big in time and man power. But designing, or redesigning, modeling, programming, troubleshooting, and QA each pokemon takes time and money. And when there's like a 1000, that's a lot of time and a lot of money. There's a cost benefit you have to do with the resources you have and I would not be surprised if 95% of players had not used at least 500 of the pokemon they brought over in gameplay for sun/moon, so why break yourself and your team to include them?

I wonder how many actual gamers with feel this effect aside from seeing a full pokedex in their game.

Yeah, we should be pushing close to a 1000 after Sword and Shield. And especially since they seem committed to adding Pokemon to the overworld, it might get to intensive to have all of the pokemon in. I think they should work on getting in more post release, but like Smash, at a certain point, the roster is just too big.

Version exclusive Gym Leaders is interesting.

I like Allistar more than Bea.

So Duraludon is likely the pseudo-legendary and based on Mecha Godzilla as Tyranitar is its natural enemy.

Galar weezing is tens across the board I reckon. A total style icon

I kind of wish that we could play a main character that wore a cape or had the option to.

Calling it: Marnie is the real Champion.

Not sure how I feel about the Exp. Share being the default way we get experience, unless the Gyms and League are made more difficult to balance each other out. I don't wanna sweep everyone. Still 18 GYMS!

OMG! Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash! Apparently there was a YouTube stream where we watched a random location in Galar for a day and what looked like a tail and a head pop out with the cry of-you guessed it- Ponyta could be seen and heard.

An alleged leak had a Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash are supposed to be a Unicorn and Alicorn that is Fairy and Fairy/Flying.

It's SO CUTE!

Pokemon%20Livestream%20Best%20Image%20of%20Horse%20Pokemon.jpg

Last edited:
I like it and your signature libidoloca.

It’s nice to see a galar region Pokémon that’s not just the same Pokémon with a moustache or Victorian era clothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"