• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've cut my luscious locks!

I just did that recently too, I was tired of having long hair.
 
l need to, also...

my hair is like...too long:(
 
How much did you take off Brodie? I must have cut off like 5 inches.
 
And how short is it now? Mines like an inch or two
 
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've lost another member of the long hair tribe!


This is a sad day indeed.
 
I had long hair from around 13 to 16, I got it pretty long, down to my mouth almost. Thats nothing compared to one of my friends that has hair down to his ass, hes crazy. I just cut it because I got sick of the summer and the having to comb it and shiat everyday.
 
Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've lost another member of the long hair tribe!


This is a sad day indeed.
oh no, people don't look like cavemen now :eek:

I'm sorry, I meant cavewomen.:o
 
no pics? I'm disappointed
 
robot.jpg
Machines do not grow hair. However, we do have to replace a few buss fuses, circuit breakers, and throttle springs once in a while.
 
Originally posted by E. Bison
robot.jpg
Machines do not grow hair. However, we do have to replace a few buss fuses, circuit breakers, and throttle springs once in a while.

But I thought Terminators had hair? I think your computing has encountered an error
 
Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director
I guess I should cut mine. My hair is down to my arse!

Are you still an asian?
 
Originally posted by Achilles
But I thought Terminators had hair? I think your computing has encountered an error
robot.jpg
The T-800 model is only an android exoskeleton. However, when traveling to the past only organic material may pass safely. You are refering three earlier models of the T-800 that were sent to the past to kill Sara Connors. Those androids had to be modified with organic skin to be able to pass through the threshold safely. In conclusion, we were not originally meant to have hair nor skin.
 
my hair had been cut like 3 months ago when it was about 6 inches long and curly as hell (so it looked like a lot more). It's grown back nicely, and im at about 4 inches right now
 
Originally posted by E. Bison
robot.jpg
The T-800 model is only an android exoskeleton. However, when traveling to the past only organic material may pass safely. You are refering three earlier models of the T-800 that were sent to the past to kill Sara Connors. Those androids had to be modified with organic skin to be able to pass through the threshold safely. In conclusion, we were not originally meant to have hair nor skin.

If you really were a machine you would know that the target was Sarah Connor, not Sara Connor. This further proves your errors and you may want to check for viruses.
 
Originally posted by Slipknot
I had long hair from around 13 to 16, I got it pretty long, down to my mouth almost. Thats nothing compared to one of my friends that has hair down to his ass, hes crazy. I just cut it because I got sick of the summer and the having to comb it and shiat everyday.

Your mouth! Oh my!

:p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"