iZombie iZombie General Discussion

full size
iZombie-poster-2.jpeg

People are complaining about the main character being hot because "oh it's CW" have you /SEEN/ the comic version of the character she's portraying..

IZombie_promo-780261.jpg

People are complaining about the main character being hot because "oh it's CW" have you /SEEN/ the comic version of the character she's portraying..

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they actually pretty up the lead considering she looks more undead-ish in the show than she does in the comics.

Im praying for this show to be a hit. It already reminds me of Carrie Diaries, getting all this promo and then waiting mid season to debut and all the hype being gone by then.

They need to put out a trailer for this. Like, come on. Enough is enough. I don't care if they're recasting, no one is going to throw a fit over them recasting a girl who shows up for, like, ten seconds in the trailer.

http://tvline.com/2014/08/06/izombie-recast-aly-michalka-best-friend/
iZombie Recasts BFF With Aly Michalka
By Matt Webb Mitovich / August 6 2014, 5:15 PM PDT

iZombie‘s bestie is now a real Hellcat.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Aly Michalka has boarded the comic books-based CW drama in the recurring role of Peyton, roommate and No. 1 gal pal to series star Rose McIver’s Liv, who is a med student-turned-zombie.

Last Man Standing‘s Alexandra Krosney played Peyton in the original iZombie pilot, but was let go shortly after the supernatural series scored a spot on The CW’s midseason schedule.

In addition to her turn fronting The CW’s Hellcats, Michalka’s TV credits include an arc on Two and a Half Men and one-offs on CSI: NY and Breaking In. Fun fact: She herself has been the subject of a recast, having originally landed what would become the Briga Heelan role on NBC’s Undateable.

Im trying to figure which of those five dudes up there most closely resembles Sawyer in real life.

Still having trouble with main character name change. Whatever does Thomas and Bruno Heller (Gotham) have against the names "Gwen Dylan" and "Pamela Isley"?

Still having trouble with main character name change. Whatever does Thomas and Bruno Heller (Gotham) have against the names "Gwen Dylan" and "Pamela Isley"?

Well in regards to Gotham...
Comic book fans have expressed frustration that while every other Batman character has the same name we know from the comics, Poison Ivy stands out because she is named Ivy Pepper, not Pamela Isley. I asked Heller why that is and he gave me an answer he cautioned did delve into spoilers.

"It’s really about being able to tell the secret histories of these stories. If you just re-tell stories exactly as they’ve been told before, whilst you’re being true to the created mythology, you’re not really adding anything to it. So you have to find ways of finding more. And in this case, we’ve set up a situation in which Ivy Pepper, her mom is sick, her dad is dead… She’s going to go to the orphanage. And she’s a nice young girl; relatively undamaged. And she will find people to adopt her. And then we will start on the Poison Ivy story that people are familiar with."

While Heller didn't elaborate from there, there's some pretty obvious guesses one could make about Ivy Pepper's name possibly being changed by her new adoptive parents... and then her eventually reclaiming the name Ivy down the line in a dramatic manner.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07...joker-rumors-and-why-poison-ivy-is-ivy-pepper

Yeah, we know, look about six posts above yours.

Ain't gonna complain about the re-post.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/20/izombie-molly-hagan-judy-reyes/
'iZombie' recasts mom, adds 'Devious Maids' star
By Natalie Abrams on Aug 20, 2014 at 7:25PM

The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.

Based on the DC Comics property, the new series stars Rose McIver as Liv, a med student-turned-zombie who works in the corner’s office to gain access to the brains she needs to eat in order to keep her humanity intact. Using the memories of the people whose brains she digests, she now helps solve homicide cases.

Hagan (Unfabulous) will recur as Eva Moore, a hospital administrator and overbearing mother who watches her ambitious daughter become a zombiefied couch potato who breaks off her engagement to every mom’s dream son-in-law.

In other iZombie news, Devious Maids star and Scrubs alum Judy Reyes will guest star as Lola Abano, an artsy bohemian who becomes the prime suspect when her artist husband is murdered.
Didn't know they were recasting the mom too.

Ryan Hansen has landed a guest-starring role on The CW’s midseason drama iZombie, EW has learned exclusively.

Based on the DC Comics property, the new series stars Rose McIver as Liv, a med student-turned-zombie who works in the coroner’s office to gain access to the brains she needs to eat in order to keep her humanity intact. Using the memories of the people whose brains she digests, she now helps solve homicide cases.

Hansen will play Carson McCone, a charming, uncomplicated golden boy and pro snowboarder who is paid handsomely to put his face on things. He is cocky, living large and currently having an affair with a marketing executive who works for the company that endorses him. Here’s a guy who’s got a lot to lose, and he’s not about to give up any part of his perfect life.

Hansen’s casting marks a reunion with Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas, who is executive-producing iZombie with Diane Ruggiero-Wright, Danielle Stokdyk and Dan Etheridge. Hanson will next be seen on NBC’s Kate Walsh comedy Bad Judge, and you can watch Play It Again, Dick right now here.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/29/izombie-ryan-hansen-veronica-mars-reunion/

:atp:

I need all the Mars regulars to guest star on this.

Yes, you too, K. Bell. :argh:

I don't. I love RT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"