Sequels J. Jonah Jameson should be Spidey 4 Villian (well not directly but...)

Bug-Eyes

The Immortal
Reaction score
JJ should be the cause of the Spidey 4 villian.

Persoanlly I would like to see some version of the Sinster Six.....

Basically Jameson finally Has enough of Spidey once and for all (kind of like a nervous break down).

CONCEPT 1
He Commission someone to create the Scorpion.

Using the Goblin genetic alterting formula which has been refined with Scorpion DNA they inject MAC Gargan.

Using OSCORP Technology i.e Goblin Armour designs combined with some technology from Doc OCK, Scorpions Tale section is same technology as Doc OCK's claw, they create the scorpion suit .

And Like The goblin Gargan goes insane and goes after JJ. Spidey has to save the day.

CONCEPT 2
On that JJ concept, I wouldn't mind to see him put a bounty on Spidey and perhaps ends up recruiting the Sinster 6 so to speak. In that you take 6 Spidey villian who are good, but not good enough to ever be in a film by themselves and make them bounty hunters for hire more than just villians to start with. In the begining, they would be low life want to be thugs with real basic versions of their comic costumes and gear But after being funded by JJ, they become exactly like the villians in the comics and go after spidey. But soon realises they can take the city for themselves...a major crime wave all causes be JJ and so who does he go to for help to fix it.......thats Right Spidey and together they team up to take out his creations....

CONCEPT 1 & 2 supplemental
Besides being chased by one of the above.....Spidey 4 should involved Spidey trying to save Dr Connors who has become the lizard... I don't think the Lizard should be a villian just an uncontrollable beast.. And everytime spidey tries to get close to save him either the Scorpion or the Sinster 6 show up and cause more problems ......

I would like to see Venom in here some where, not as a villian, more of a Dark hero. Trying to do right, but always going to far. And still have a passion for kicking spidermans ass when he runs into him... Your thoughts?

Uh...I'd have to choose none of the above.

This version of JJJ is just comic relief and nothing more.

Where's the option of none. The most I could see him doing is calling up Kraven to stop Spidey like he did with Punisher.

The whole idea of Jameson creating villains is pretty ridiculous nowadays anyway. Sure, you could pull it off in the 60's and 70's...but last I checked, it was 2007.

The whole idea of Jameson creating villains is pretty ridiculous nowadays anyway. Sure, you could pull it off in the 60's and 70's...but last I checked, it was 2007.
well creating and funding is different. and funding a guy to go capture spider-man for JJJ isnt hard to believe

well creating and funding is different. and funding a guy to go capture spider-man for JJJ isnt hard to believe

Thats exactly my point... I don't mean for JJ to get in the lab and mix some chemicals together I mean for him to fund the creation of a team of supervilllians. We no OScorp has some serious technology and genetic alterting gear and so would be easy for someone to take a bunch of low lifes and turn them into the next group of super villians. All because JJ funds it

Shocker,
Rhino, you name it...........

Still doesn't fit his character in the movie continuities.

Jameson is all talk...he has a big mouth, but he'll never do anything about it.

"Jameson is all talk...he has a big mouth, but he'll never do anything about it."

Exactly. So something pushes him over the edge and wham.........No Longer just talk he wants Spidey's head.........

Now can I see Jameson promoting a villain? Maybe...depends on the circumstances.

For instance, if Kraven came to NY to hunt Spidey, I can definitely see Jameson asking for an interview or printing a front page that says something to the effect of, "Kraven: New York's REAL Hero" or "Thanks Kraven!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"