No Way Home J.K Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson?

aren‘t people outside Germany using s as an abbreviation for seconds as well? It is a SI unit

It requires context though for people to know you're referring to time. The same with other SI units. They're used as units of measurement but once the context has been established. If you write 5m that could refer to 5 meters (as the SI unit) but could also in another context be 5 minutes or 5 million. 4K is 4 Kelvins as an SI unit, but could also mean 4 thousand in another context. cd is candela as an SI unit but could also mean compact disc.

Jameson used to be in the 2000s movies' trailers right? So maybe we'll even see him there.

new rumor: JK Simmons in Venom 2...variant or same guy from FFH?

That's what I'm curious about.

this is one of those things where we'll only know when the movie is out. we already have two trailers and the movie's release is a couple of months away

new rumor: JK Simmons in Venom 2...variant or same guy from FFH?
Its probably just Sony using Characters that appeared in the mcu because they can.

Whether it is actually connected to the mcu is another question (that we need tosee the movies 1st to get a confirmation) as I seriously doubt Marvel Studios want to associate their franchise with Venom/Let There Be Carnage/Morbius. I don't think Sony is allowed the used the term "variant" or reference any mcu films/show that they didn't produce.

Is he in Venom 2?
according to this website, he is:
https://www.myvue.com/film/venom-le...11db30ba357-1629236207-0-gqNtZGzNAjijcnBszQj6
Its probably just Sony using Characters that appeared in the mcu because they can.

Whether it is actually connected to the mcu is another question (that we need tosee the movies 1st to get a confirmation) as I seriously doubt Marvel Studios want to associate their franchise with Venom/Let There Be Carnage/Morbius. I don't think Sony is allowed the used the term "variant" or reference any mcu films/show that they didn't produce.
well yeah, that's what I want to know. Is this going to be a variant of the Jameson that we saw in FFH, or will it be that same character? That is the question. Honestly, I really think the renegotiation that Sony in Disney went through in 2019 included having Sony's SMCU to be more involved with the MCU. That may not have been in the original deal in 2015, but remember at first they were going to go their separate ways. They had to have worked something out there.

according to this website, he is:
https://www.myvue.com/film/venom-le...11db30ba357-1629236207-0-gqNtZGzNAjijcnBszQj6

well yeah, that's what I want to know. Is this going to be a variant of the Jameson that we saw in FFH, or will it be that same character? That is the question. Honestly, I really think the renegotiation that Sony in Disney went through in 2019 included having Sony's SMCU to be more involved with the MCU. That may not have been in the original deal in 2015, but remember at first they were going to go their separate ways. They had to have worked something out there.
Characters that are owned by Sony (for films) can cross over to the new Sony movies but I think in terms of Venom/Carnage/Morbius being acknowledged by MCU, I don't think thats happening.

Its basically like Fury/Sif/Hill showing up in Aos, while the movies just ignored the events of that show.so I think thats going to be case here.

With how Morbius has been delayed for over 2 years. I don't think the case. Michael Keaton's character is in that movie as well. They wouldn't delay it this long and put it in January if the newer Sonyverse is connected to the Mcu - unless Morbius has been delayed for story reasons happening in No Way Home/Carnage.
The Morbius trailer still released after the renegotiation happened between Marvel & Disney. As much as I would like to believe that that is the same exact Toomes at the end of the trailer as he was in Homecoming, there really isn't a way to confirm that until the movie is released. And they were being vague on purpose with the Ps4 screenshot of Spider-Man as well with "murderer" tagged on top of it.

The Morbius trailer still released after the renegotiation happened between Marvel & Disney. As much as I would like to believe that that is the same exact Toomes at the end of the trailer as he was in Homecoming, there really isn't a way to confirm that until the movie is released. And they were being vague on purpose with the Ps4 screenshot of Spider-Man as well with "murderer" tagged on top of it.
Just ignore that post as I replaced it with something else.

Just ignore that post as I replaced it with something else.
?? it's not like you said anything wrong there.
Characters that are owned by Sony (for films) can cross over to the new Sony movies but I think in terms of Venom/Carnage/Morbius being acknowledged by MCU, I don't think thats happening.

Its basically like Fury/Sif/Hill showing up in Aos, while the movies just ignored the events of that show.so I think thats going to be case here.
yeah, I think that's how it's gonna go. everyone seems to think that NWH's ending will make it so that Tom Holland's PP will get to crossover into the Venomverse, but I think Sony is going to make it seem like the Venomverse is in the MCU (in the universe, not in the franchise) and just vaguely hint at that being the case with making sure nothing gets contradicted. and like you said, moving forward, future MCU installments won't acknowledge the Venomverse outside of Spider-Man films.

?? it's not like you said anything wrong there.

yeah, I think that's how it's gonna go. everyone seems to think that NWH's ending will make it so that Tom Holland's PP will get to crossover into the Venomverse, but I think Sony is going to make it seem like the Venomverse is in the MCU (in the universe, not in the franchise) and just vaguely hint at that being the case with making sure nothing gets contradicted. and like you said, moving forward, future MCU installments won't acknowledge the Venomverse outside of Spider-Man films.
I changed my post because I thought was commenting on a different topic and my post was going to be confusing.

Long storyshort. Sony is probably free to use their licensed characters from Marvel to their non mcu films, and Marvel Studios won't just acknowledge those appearances/events in their movies regardless if Sony films are critically panned or not. And I don't think critically panned Sony Marvel movies would hurt MCu Movies eXcept maybe for Spider-Man (if TomHolland finally crosses path with Tom Hardy and company).

I changed my post because I thought was commenting on a different topic and my post was going to be confusing.

Long storyshort. Sony is probably free to use their licensed characters from Marvel to their non mcu films, and Marvel Studios won't just acknowledge those appearances/events in their movies regardless if Sony films are critically panned or not. And I don't think critically panned Sony Marvel movies would hurt MCu Movies eXcept maybe for Spider-Man (if TomHolland finally crosses path with Tom Hardy and company).
yeah, that's essentially what my point was too.

We've come full circle back to J.k. screen test with him being bald lol.

Last edited:
We got some new dialogue from him in the leaked trailer.

just makes me think his role in this movie won't be much beyond a cameo again

Just have him have a temper tantrum at the three Spider-Men, that would be hilarious.
MCU JJ can go full Alex Jones/Tucker Carlson about it and Raimiverse JJ could tell him to **** off considering as much of a crabass as he was, he was still a good person deep down. He refused to sell Peter out to the Goblin and he admitted that Spider-Man was a hero in 2.

I wonder if we'll have a backwards scene about Dr. Strange...

say they want to come up with a name to call him, they say Dr. Strange first and somehow the "Doctor Octopus" comes up and this time Jameson says that name is taken

I wonder if we'll have a backwards scene about Dr. Strange...

say they want to come up with a name to call him, they say Dr. Strange first and somehow the "Doctor Octopus" comes up and this time Jameson says that name is taken
That could work if Strange does this again:

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o2_500.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"