J.K. Simmons IS Commissioner Gordon

CslLvDnWgAQQm7S.jpg:large

Just perfect. :yay:
Wow, what a likeness. :up:

I'm so hyped for J.K. Simmons as Comissioner Gordon!
Also:
94d242da8c40401cb2e761c43d9bc647.png

If this is the rooftop scene at the end of The Dark Knight Rises, I love this scene. Always a sentimental one. Gordon opens his folders and suddenly realizes the Batsignal up there with him, starts dusting it off, or maybe even caressing it like a beloved, and then looks up and around, possibly expecting him to arrive. Love it. :ilv:

https://youtu.be/LKkJ6fA3P0M?t=178

If this is the rooftop scene at the end of The Dark Knight Rises, I love this scene. Always a sentimental one. Gordon opens his folders and suddenly realizes the Batsignal up there with him, starts dusting it off, or maybe even caressing it like a beloved, and then looks up and around, possibly expecting him to arrive. Love it. :ilv:

Then he sees Battfleck coming out of the shadows

It really was a perfect ending.

It's funny that the artists draws Gordon like Simmons, but - in the lower, smaller panel - Bats looks more like Bale's to me.

^you've just opened up a can of "will he/won't he" rumors again...j/k

^you've just opened up a can of "will he/won't he" rumors again...j/k

What do you mean??

And I misstyped, I meant "artist", singular.

This one drew Jim like Simmons, which is cool. Affleck already looks like ripped outta the page and exactly like most artists draw Batman anyways, but a few times I've seen some artists draw Bruce closer to Bale, and that's cool, personally I enjoy that sorta thing.

What do you mean??

And I misstyped, I meant "artist", singular.

This one drew Jim like Simmons, which is cool. Affleck already looks like ripped outta the page and exactly like most artists draw Batman anyways, but a few times I've seen some artists draw Bruce closer to Bale, and that's cool, personally I enjoy that sorta thing.

I mean when artist draw Gordon like Simmons and Bat like Bale, therefore Affleck's leaving, the rumor rises :o

I mean when artist draw Gordon like Simmons and Bat like Bale, therefore Affleck's leaving, the rumor rises :o

Aaaahhhh...

Well, I can't really process when people bring up those things, I don't speak "stupid clickbait"... :o

He's perfect. Jesus Christ.

"It's good to see you playing well with others again."

:lmao:

I thin he's gonna end up being my favorite part of the film. Even his line about playing well with others again carries weight.

Exactly. It's a nod to his sidekicks and his recent issues.

J.K is an incredible actor. He can nail roles like these in his sleep.

He's had decades of theatre experience before he even went into movies.

seems to me he totally nailed gordon just like he nailed J jonah jameson in spider-man trilogy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"