jak and daxter are gonna keep rollin....

Mr. Vice said:
Gunz N' Roses?:huh:
always wanted to make a vid with " welcome to the jungle " but someone already did.

titan101 said:
always wanted to make a vid with " welcome to the jungle " but someone already did.

Errr, too bad....:csad:

Mr. Vice said:
Errr, too bad....:csad:
i could make a vid with metallica , and you'd have to be a fool not to like metallica:woot:

titan101 said:
i could make a vid with metallica , and you'd have to be a fool not to like metallica:woot:

I love METALLICA!:cmad:

titan101 said:

Sorry Selloutica blows.:cmad: :down

Just a question, will there be any more Jak & Daxter games?

CrypticOne said:
there's rumours floating around about a jak game coming out called the lost frontier. i just hope if it DOES come out , they make the title different. cause seriously .... the lost frontier ? sounds like another ****ty star trek movie ....

CrypticOne said:
there's rumours floating around about a jak game coming out called the lost frontier. i just hope if it DOES come out , they make the title different. cause seriously .... the lost frontier ? sounds like another ****ty star trek movie ....

Goddamn,I came in expecting news on a new game. :cmad: :csad:

As for the question of will there be more,I don't think so. Naughty Dog kinda goes in patterns. Their PSone franchise was Crash,PS2 was Jak,PS3 looks like this Indiana Croft thing. :confused:

Instead of making a new thread I figured I'd play it safe and bump and old one...I just started replaying Jak & Daxter: the precursor legacy. I haven't played this game in years and never beat so I figured I'd start again from the beginning, and then eventually do the same with the second and third. ...man this is such a good game. I can't believe I never finished, this game is also addictive lol, and I'm not much of a gamer.

I just started replaying Jak & Daxter: the precursor legacy. I haven't played this game in years and never beat so I figured I'd start again from the beginning, and then eventually do the same with the second and third. ...man this is such a good game. I can't believe I never finished, this game is also addictive lol, and I'm not much of a gamer.

i bought jak&daxter1 for the PS2 a long ago and never beat the first game either, i would love to get the hd collection so i give this another go and try and beat it this time.

I came in expecting news on a new game. Unfair. :cmad:

But new fans, so right on

I played Jak 1 from the collection and loved it but was just as frustrated if not more so with the second one as I was back in the PS2 days. I tried Jak 3, and didn't like it either. Was not a fan of all that emphasis on cars. It was obvious why they ended up doing a racing game after as it felt as if they were testing the waters in this game.

If there's ever another Jak game, I wouldn't mind a reboot and have it be a reimagining of the first game. Start over and don't go the dark, GTA route that the second game did.

I mean, there's focus on racing in the first one too. It's more balanced out with the platforming. Naughty Dog saw a shift in interest from platforming to driving/GTA type errand boy runs. I can't blame them for that. 2 is still awesome. Not enough games require that kind of undivided attention and non hand holding. 3 is still pretty good but I wasn't wild about the desert stuff.

Not the remaster, but the PS2 versions.

[FONT=&quot]The PlayStation 2's classic series from Naughty Dog, Jak and Daxter, is heading to the PlayStation 4 with a few HD upgrades. According to an announcement on the PlayStation Blog, Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3 and Jak X: Combat Racing are heading to the PS4 later this year.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The games have been detailed to feature 1080p up rendering and Trophy support, as well as enhanced features like Shareplay, Remote Play, and Activity Feeds. It should be noted that the Jak and Daxter games heading to the PS4 are coming via PS2 classics and not the PS3 remaster.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Check out the trailer below:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][YT]d-7Wm-zyOc8[/YT][/FONT]
Jak and Daxter PS2 Classics - Announce Trailer | PS2 on PS4

• 5 hours ago
[FONT=&quot]No release date has been announced. The games will be available in the PlayStation Store.[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tags:
JAK & DAXTERPS4
[/FONT]

source: http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"