James Cameron's Sanctum

why is it tha Cameron and Fincher's movies dont look digital?

this looks again like an obvious digital movie.

Brave and Noble Knights and Maidens!
A Pox upon this thread! Fie, I say thee!
For Mr Cameron's sanctum bei'th a matter most private and shall be'ith revealeth'd to his wenches and his doctor, and they alone shall behold'eth his sanctum!

Make no mistake, kind and gentle forum-ites of Superherohype, this knight doth not find grotesquery in the male figure, but I pray thee leave'th thine codpieces secure upon thine loins! This knight wish'eth not to see the hirsute, wrinkleth'd sanctum of Cameron, or any other manfolk!

However, upon chance this knight hath stolen a glance at another knight's sanctum, whence we adjourned from'eth thy lady-folk, to release'th our bladders of ale! In a situation as thus, one cannot but help sneak'eth a peek upon another lad's sanctum! Tis simply an unfortunate consequence of venturing with gentlemen into'eth thine lavatory!

This post now concludeth!

hey !
let the dude work on the heavy metal movie first
then after if there's enough time he might work on the sanctum (sanctuary)

what kind of crappy movie is it anyways?

let me guess !...mmm
it's a movie about an inssurance cie assuring people against the devastating result caused by time traveling
one day you are a billionaire and the next you wake up in the back halley of a street
with no close on your back and no recollection of what happened to you whatsoever

that's when the santum insurance come in handy
they help you get back on your feet

Who else thinks the movie looks CHEAP. The camera quality looks AWFUL unless they're trying to go for a documentary style. It looks like a cam corder.

This movie looks awful because of the story.

there are two reasons I have no interest in this movie.

1) It's a true story.
2) I don't like underwater or cave movies.

i am reading that the story is cliche with bad dialoge. but the 3D is very good.

so everything we knew.

Just wanted to let you know that JamesCameronOnline is hosting a tix giveaway if anyones interested. From the site:

iJustine (Website, Twitter) and JamesCameronOnline.com are joining together to bring you an opportunity to win Sanctum tickets, which just opened this weekend on Friday February 4, 2011.

iJustine has just conducted a Q&A with James Cameron this Friday which you can check on the Virgin Mobile LIVE Facebook page

All you have to do is answer the following question: If you were trapped in a cave and had to make one phone call, who would it be to?

Submit the answers in THIS THREAD - http://thejcoboard.46.forumer.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=17&p=4734 and the winner will receive a $25 Fandango gift card

I didn't think the 3D was all that great, it wasn't bad by any means but its not worth paying the extra money to see it. It's a pretty bad movie, the premise is pretty interesting but oofta the characters completely ruin it. Richard Roxborough is the only one I could tolerate while I was hoping everyone else would die quickly so I wouldn't have to see them anymore. I'd say its a 6 out 10 at best.

Yeah, it heard that the story itself had potential but the dialog was horrid and cliche.

I haven't seen the movie yet, not really interested at all but this song is amazing:

[YT]rmTtYmwMms0[/YT]

So beautiful, I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"