Apocalypse James McAvoy is Professor Charles Xavier!

Duran Man

The Seventh Stranger
Reaction score
The founder of the X-Men finally has his own thread. Discuss his recruitment/training of the X-Men, his love story with Moira, and anything else Professor X will be up to in the movie.

He didn't already have one? The nerve.

I think the smexy thread was the unofficial McAvoy/Fassbender thread.

I am too
but I'm fine with just about anything it seems.
anyways,
What type of deranged Lunatic would take a bunch of kids, train them for battle and send them off to fight against a war-lord?

:hehe:

I liked that in FC, he didn't have a choice. They all volunteered and he had no other options. But in the comics I'm always like "He's just willing training these kids in the event there's a deadly mission...?"

I'm worried about what 80s star McAvoy is going to be pulling from since he has hair. Will he still look dignified in Miami Vice pastels?

James Spader maybe?

Hoult mentioned big suits a la Richard Gere.

:hehe:

I liked that in FC, he didn't have a choice. They all volunteered and he had no other options. But in the comics I'm always like "He's just willing training these kids in the event there's a deadly mission...?"
You gotta think like did he show the parents the danger room during recruiting visits?
I mean weren't cyclops and jean grey originally orphans?
Sounds like total exploitation to me. No adult in their right mind super powered or not is signing up for military training that guises itself as a school. only a sicko like Wolverine would buy into this

Cyclops was orphan.

Jean's family originally had no idea what school was.They later retconned it so they did know.

Retcons happened plenty in comics too.

Ur not helping his case here.
Are we just gonna ignore the moral ramifications of child soldiers?
The level of exploitation is mj nevr land scary.
Hi pooor and disadvantaged youth heres my big mansion.
Just do as I say and dress as I like and you cn live hear forever

McAvoy's wanted to be bald since First Class...

no he hasn't. thats horsewash.
I don't blame him. He's trying to stray as far away from the creep that the true professor Xavier is. Child recruiting and exploitin'

Mcavoy was totally prepared to go bald for first class.It's a creative decsion.I don't agree
with it.They are just inviting the why didn't Xavier lose his hair at same time as earlier films.Whenever origins took place he had lost his hair.The quotes from empire scream they decided to have him lose hair by using his powers to maxiuem with them being a bit coy.

Ok. Never mind. Moving on.

:csad::csad:dont move:cmad::cmad: on and leave me alone in this thread ive been banned before and dont want it to happen again :huh::huh::whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"