Days of Future Past First Class Official Casting Thread

They are a bit too high-profile for henchmen roles, although they do look the part.

I'd imagine they'd just be played by either small character actors, or unknowns.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same as X1 and X3 where they show origin scenes at the beginning.

Flashbacks are also a possibility.

someone mentioned a possible cool scene here by having a young Xavier listening to the radio and hearing about the concentration camps and such and flashing to magneto

They are a bit too high-profile for henchmen roles, although they do look the part.
Ugh...That's a bit of the problem for me...

Not exciting enough to get the easy picks..Kevin Bacon as Shaw seems very inspired though...We'll see him in a way that we're not always used to seeing. I love seeing the atypical actors acting outside of their element.

You know, originally I wasn't too sure I'd buy McAvoy as a younger version of Patrick Stewart, but I think I'm starting to see it.

was'nt there a rumor Multiple Man was being cast

think this is still true since Signer said there are mutants we haven't heard about yet?

Yes and no....There won't be any announcements about casting concerning the really really small cameo appearances in the movie, at least not this early in the process...There's still a chance of more obscure mutants to pop up..

Got bored the other night and made this. LOL

hrigc0.jpg

ehh i see an evil type role in the future for him i think it is his eyes lol

Love it, JP! :up:
Hmm, James is so yummy in that picture! :woot:

Ummmm....yeah, good job.

lol@Fassbender's photo

Last edited:
Rose Byrne refused to spill the beans on reports she'll be starring in the next X-Men movie as she attended a glitzy tea party in Los Angeles.

"Well, I feel like I don't want to get in trouble so I'm just not going to say anything," the actress teased at Bafta LA's exclusive event in Beverly Hills.

However, the Aussie star - who is reported to have signed up to play Dr Moira MacTaggert in Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class - did confess to being a fan of the hit films.

"Yeah absolutely, but I'll refrain from commenting," she laughed.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5izU64CDpTKiKQOOcHW09U1TUvBXw

hey guys how about we talk about possible casting for possible sequels if they get made

who would you cast for Quicksilver for example

Can't stand Nicolas Holt what an awful actor he is, wonder if he will wear a Juggernaut style muscle suit cos there is no way on this earth he will bulk up enough to look like Beast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"