Sequels Jamie Foxx is Electro!

I thought people liked Electro's TASM2 design, one of the few things they liked. What's with the sudden reversal?

Despite hating ASM2, I actually like Electro's look in that movie. However, for this movie, I think I would like something more akin to his 616 look. I agree with others that I don't care for the starfish scars he has currently in the comics (or had, since he's dead at the moment >_>). But Im not sure how they can pull off the mask either. Maybe something similar to his mask during the Marvel Knights run?

Despite hating ASM2, I actually like Electro's look in that movie. However, for this movie, I think I would like something more akin to his 616 look. I agree with others that I don't care for the starfish scars he has currently in the comics (or had, since he's dead at the moment >_>). But Im not sure how they can pull off the mask either. Maybe something similar to his mask during the Marvel Knights run?

Or if they don't go that direction, maybe just have something similar to the Ultimate design, but just have Jamie Foxx's regular skin color with electricity surrounding him instead of making him yellow or blue.

I thought people liked Electro's TASM2 design, one of the few things they liked. What's with the sudden reversal?

It ain't a matter of his design sucking. But if he ain't going to be blue, then he is getting a redesign. The MCU Spider-Man villains have previously evoked elements of the classic outfits, but still their own thing.

It's funny. Everyone I know used to hate Electro's comics costume, now they want it onscreen. Maybe he can have the green and yellow suit, but maybe instead of the starfish he can have a scar or halo of electricity shaped like it, a la Spectacular Spider-Man?

I still hate it, and I'll laugh if they "fix" ASM2's Electro by giving him that mask.

It's funny. Everyone I know used to hate Electro's comics costume, now they want it onscreen. Maybe he can have the green and yellow suit, but maybe instead of the starfish he can have a scar or halo of electricity shaped like it, a la Spectacular Spider-Man?

I remember these boards at the time were offering up fan art of the suit with the classic colours. Personally I think the scar option is the worst of all. I've never seen it look good. The PS4 game went that route and I didn't like it there either. They also went with the lazy, uninteresting Ultimate Electro look which is just some normal clothes tbh.

My view is adapt the costume or don't bother with the character.

I remember these boards at the time were offering up fan art of the suit with the classic colours. Personally I think the scar option is the worst of all. I've never seen it look good. The PS4 game went that route and I didn't like it there either. They also went with the lazy, uninteresting Ultimate Electro look which is just some normal clothes tbh.

My view is adapt the costume or don't bother with the character.

I actually would love to see the classic costume. What they could do is something similar to what they did with the designs for Vulture and Mysterio, e.g. have some significant changes but ultimately keeping it faithful.

I'd be fine with them changing the dimensions and other aspects of the design to look more pleasing in live action just so long as it kept the overall star-shaped lightning bolt motif.

Alternatively I wonder if you could get away with making it an lightning effect where it courses around just in front of his face in yellow electric arcs in the same stsr shaped pattern. They could use it to signify when he's charging up and it would be transparent, so it wouldn't obscure Foxx's face.

Though tbh my preference is still for an actual mask.

I'd be fine with them changing the dimensions and other aspects of the design to look more pleasing in live action just so long as it kept the overall star-shaped lightning bolt motif.

Alternatively I wonder if you could get away with making it an lightning effect where it courses around just in front of his face in yellow electric arcs in the same stsr shaped pattern. They could use it to signify when he's charging up and it would be transparent, so it wouldn't obscure Foxx's face.

Though tbh my preference is still for an actual mask.

I really like that Jamie Foxx actually said he'd look different here. Because the last thing Sony and Marvel want is to keep the TASM2 design and remind people of that pos film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"