Iron Man Jarvis

Armored Avenger

A Wizard is never late...
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Jarvis will be in the movie? Judging from what we have seen and heard so far i dont think he has been included, which is a shame. But theres always the sequels, and the game, which does have Jarvis included (if you watch the footage of the game at the top of the screen you see Jarvis, Pepper and Rhodes' names come up when they are talking to Tony)

In both of the trailers there has been no sign of Jarvis and i dont think he will be in the film

Probably because they want to distance Iron man from Batman

Its a shame. I really like Jarvis and thought he could have been good in the films. Oh well, like i said, there are always the sequels.

like The Mandarin...don't think he's going to be in this movie.

like The Mandarin...don't think he's going to be in this movie.

I think he is, but he is never seen. He is much more of a background force, with Iron Monger being the main villain. I think the Mandarin will be developed into a physical threat for the sequels though.

Why thwy choose Iron Monger as the main villain???? Mandarin makes more sense. IMO!

Why thwy choose Iron Monger as the main villain???? Mandarin makes more sense. IMO!

I would have perferred the Mandarin to be villain, as he is Iron Man's main nemesis. However, considering that the first movie is an origin story, Iron Monger fits in well with introducing the business side of Tony Stark as well the creation of the Armor (Iron Monger will no doubt be assembling his armor at the same time as Iron Man designs his own).
Hopefully the Mandarin will appear in the sequel, or maybe both sequels, as a worthy nemesis who can have a detailed story.

I think he is, but he is never seen. He is much more of a background force, with Iron Monger being the main villain. I think the Mandarin will be developed into a physical threat for the sequels though.

so he's invisible?? :huh: oooh, thats must be the spoiler. :ninja:

i dunno.. if its just me.. but i think its pretty obvious mandarin is the "Ra Ja Goul" in this movie... and i'd bet money on it that the Mandarin is the dude in captivity room who saved his life.

I think you'd lose your money on that bet.

i'd bet money on it that the Mandarin is the dude in captivity room who saved his life.

I dont think that would happen. I think that the saviour of Tony's life will remain Ho Yinsen, like in the comics. He dosnt really look like the Mandarin either, and in the trailer when you see Wong-Chu (Is he Wong-Chu in this film? Maybe he will be changed, as it is Afghanistan in the film, and not Vietnam like in the comics), anyway, as i was saying, when you see the guy replacing Wong Chu shooting his missle launcher, just before it hits the wall after passing Iron Man you see someone lying on the floor, and it looks like Ho Yinsen, so i think they will stick to the comics and have Ho Yinsen die while Iron Man escapes.

I dont think that would happen. I think that the saviour of Tony's life will remain Ho Yinsen, like in the comics. He dosnt really look like the Mandarin either, and in the trailer when you see Wong-Chu (Is he Wong-Chu in this film? Maybe he will be changed, as it is Afghanistan in the film, and not Vietnam like in the comics), anyway, as i was saying, when you see the guy replacing Wong Chu shooting his missle launcher, just before it hits the wall after passing Iron Man you see someone lying on the floor, and it looks like Ho Yinsen, so i think they will stick to the comics and have Ho Yinsen die while Iron Man escapes.

His name is Raza(played by Farhan Tahir) and he is the Wong Chu-like character in the film. I also doubt Shaun Toub will actually be called Yin-Sen or Ho Yin-Sen, but he's obviously the Yin-Sen-like character in the film. And yeah, that's him lying on the ground while the missles and bullets are flying....looks dead to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"