Jay Hernandez IS El Diablo

While I liked the character a lot, I actually hope they don't bring him back, his death meant something in the movie, and I would rather they kept it that way rather than coming up with some hokey way to bring him back.

If they do that then they better bring in another Latino character such as Bane otherwise them killing off their only Latino in the DCEU was a bad move.

All will be forgiven though when I get Jaime Reyes on the big screen though, it's only a matter of time.

If they do that then they better bring in another Latino character such as Bane otherwise them killing off their only Latino in the DCEU was a bad move.

All will be forgiven though when I get Jaime Reyes on the big screen though, it's only a matter of time.

Yeah there are others they could replace him with. I also don't want the character forgotten despite not wanting him back. Hopefully they do something to mark his death every year or something.

Yeah there are others they could replace him with. I also don't want the character forgotten despite not wanting him back. Hopefully they do something to mark his death every year or something.

Chances are they'll bring him back though considering that's what happened in the comics and audiences seemed to love Diablo. Plus he is a fire god after all xD

Bane would be perfect though and maybe this time they'll finally cast a Latino as him (3rd times the charm right).

jayhernandez001EL DIABLO dating profile. Looking for a firme hyna (cool woman) Likes: Long walks on the beach, Cactus gardens. Hates: When people ask about his face tattoos(yes, it's permanent) Favorite painter: Hieronymus Bosch. Favorite tune: Redemption song(Bob Marley). Favorite book: Inferno(Dante). Favorite car:64 Impala. Favorite thing to BBQ:carne Asada/his enemies. Contact: Belle Reve penitentiary.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJA8KA1BJYO/

His character very fake. He only spend little time with Suicide squad and then he call them his family at the end lol.

DocOck, that was a very insightful and not at all moronic comment.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

His character very fake. He only spend little time with Suicide squad and then he call them his family at the end lol.
Nah it's very believable considering what he had been through and he's a Latino (very passionate people)

I don't thinks he's dead..he went full Godmode at the end, so I'm pretty sure he can be resurrected.

I don't thinks he's dead..he went full Godmode at the end, so I'm pretty sure he can be resurrected.

I think that Waller hiding away the body and trying to bring him back as a weapon would be a strong potential plotline for a sequel. And totally something she would do.

Diablo seems to be a favorite among those who have seen the movie, it would be a mistake not to bring him back. Plus he is the powerhouse of the Squad.

Too bad he ded. I want more of him in future DCEU movies.

el diablo probably turned out to be my favorite character in this. wasn't expecting that.

jay hernandez did a good acting job here.

DC must bring him back!! He's currently propping up in the Suicide Squad comics (not sure if he's in the regular title tho) so hopefully the DCEU brings him back! It's all been a while since we've had a fire character on the big screen (Diablo > Human Torch and Pyro).

DC must bring him back!! He's currently propping up in the Suicide Squad comics (not sure if he's in the regular title tho) so hopefully the DCEU brings him back! It's all been a while since we've had a fire character on the big screen (Diablo > Human Torch and Pyro).

I've read volumes 1-3 of the new 52 Squad and he's also a regular in that as well.
El-Diablo-3.jpg

Diablo is a pretty cool character! He needs to reappear in the DCEU again! A Suicide Squad sequel would be ideal but Justice League Dark could work too!!

Thinking more on the JL Dark idea, if he is truly a reincarnated Aztec Fire God in human form then what if doing what he did gave him back his Godly memories and because of the brutality of Aztec Culture and what their Gods demanded he reappears as a villain who pops up in central America/wherever the Aztecs lived and restarted some part of Aztec religion as a cult to give him more power and the JLD have to stop him by either killing him or reawakening his Humanity.

Thinking more on the JL Dark idea, if he is truly a reincarnated Aztec Fire God in human form then what if doing what he did gave him back his Godly memories and because of the brutality of Aztec Culture and what their Gods demanded he reappears as a villain who pops up in central America/wherever the Aztecs lived and restarted some part of Aztec religion as a cult to give him more power and the JLD have to stop him by either killing him or reawakening his Humanity.

That would be legit and a great storyline for a JLD movie. As long as Diablo returns to the DCEU I'll be satisfied! We need to see more of him and his powers!

I'm officially starting a campaign to resurrect El Diablo and use him in the now officially announced Dark Universe movie! #BringDiabloBack

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"