BvS Jesse Eisenberg IS Lex Luthor - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spacey's Lex was the biggest waste of opportunity out of SR.

if he hadn't done SR, I would have wanted Spacey for Lex in this movie.

I agree...just imagining him in the context of MOS...it would be fantastic jeez.

Yeah I remember reading an old Wizard thathad a fantasy casting for Superman.

It had Spacey as Lex hot off of his performance in Usual Suspects. I always wanted to see him play that character in the modern vein.

See Spacey's new TV show. He's fantastic. Very Lex-like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFhJjCmYi1M

house-of-cards-kevin-spacey_510x317.jpg

I would have loved to see him play the reboot Lex. Would have been worth it.

I can't imagine Eisenberg playing such a role without it being parody.

See Spacey's new TV show. He's fantastic. Very Lex-like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFhJjCmYi1M

house-of-cards-kevin-spacey_510x317.jpg

I would have loved to see him play the reboot Lex. Would have been worth it.

It didn't bother me when Judy Dench came back int he Bond reboot.

I think Spacey could have done the same. He's good enough that he could have separated himself from the past performance.

Snyder and the WB execs wouldn't have gone for that though, due to egos. Spacey was hired under the Alan Horn regime. It's unfortunate though. He would have killed it.

Snyder and the WB execs wouldn't have gone for that though, due to egos. Spacey was hired under the Alan Horn regime. It's unfortunate though. He would have killed it.

There are plenty of actors, writers, and directors who WB hired during the Alan Horn era and want to/will stay in business with. Obviously, and I mean really obviously, that's not a reason they wouldn't have gone for Kevin Spacey.

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys but Kevin Spacey had his day in the Sun and it just wasn't good enough to bring the Superman franchise over the top. Let's stop talking about old news and bring the subject back to Jesse Eisenberg.

I am wondering if Jesse will go for a voice and demeanor that is totally unexpected. Like Ledger's Joker transformation? I think he's capable of it, but I wonder if that will be the choice he makes?

If Cavil seemed more like a 40-50 year old, I would support an older Lex. Otherwise, Lex needs to be as young as Superman for it to mean anything.

I am hoping he puts on a few pounds. I doubt he will alter his voice, but if he could make it deeper, that would be great.

If Cavil seemed more like a 40-50 year old, I would support an older Lex. Otherwise, Lex needs to be as young as Superman for it to mean anything.

I am hoping he puts on a few pounds. I doubt he will alter his voice, but if he could make it deeper, that would be great.

I think Lex should be the same age as Bruce if anything. Superman and Lex not being the same age doesn't bother me at all.

I am wondering if Jesse will go for a voice and demeanor that is totally unexpected. Like Ledger's Joker transformation? I think he's capable of it, but I wonder if that will be the choice he makes?

If he's capable of it then he should go for it.

The people writing this movie off and calling it a disaster without seeing a single shot from the film are getting really annoying.

Too bad people are just going to keep doing it anyway.

Not if we kill them. :ninja:

But that's your answer to everything brothaman. :cwink:

Your coffee came late? Garrote the guys at Dunkin' Donuts.

Your iPhone battery died you? Use a sniper rifle on the crew at the Apple store.

Dog pooped in your yard? Fire bomb the local ASPCA chapter.

When are you going to put murder into the "plan B" category?

(Waiting for Michael Caine in Begins gif in 5,4,3,2,1...)

But that's your answer to everything brothaman. :cwink:

Your coffee came late? Garrote the guys at Dunkin' Donuts.

Your iPhone battery died you? Use a sniper rifle on the crew at the Apple store.

Dog pooped in your yard? Fire bomb the local ASPCA chapter.

When are you going to put murder into the "plan B" category?

(Waiting for Michael Caine in Begins gif in 5,4,3,2,1...)

I'm not that predictable. :argh:

And I nevah see you offering up any alternatives. :o

With recommendations from some in this forum, I finally saw Now You See Me with the hopes of seeing a side of Eisenberg that would help sway me more towards Team Jesse. Unfortunately, I saw Jesse play basically the same fast talking, irritating role I saw in the Social Network and every other movie hes been in. I know he's a critically acclaimed actor and all, but I still just cant see him as Lex yet. Hope he proves me wrong...

The only way to stop Simmons is with Slim Goodbody... But only Zod knows where he is these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"