BvS Jesse Eisenberg IS Lex Luthor - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a gif of Richard Simmons going into full screaming queen mode. And I need it NOW. :o

richard7.gif

BYyunD1.jpg

It's uncanny how much Ron Paul looks like Ian Mckellen when close up.

I'm not worried about his portrayal. I've said it before, he's gonna pull a Ledger/Joker with this role.

However, I'm kinda worried his head shape wouldn't look good bald.

I'm hoping for a Daniel Plainview type Lex. I hope Lex drinks Superman's milkshake.

Daniel Plainview would really be an interesting character for Eisenberg to take inspiration from.

"Superman, the first rule of business is always be the smartest guy in the room, and I always am."

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo2_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo3_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo1_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo4_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo5_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo6_500.gif

(amancanfly work) Smth similar would be interesting. Supes-Lex argument could be awesome!!!!

^ Yes! I want them to have a verbal spat/battle of ideals.

Based on Jesse's physical and vocal attributes I'd prefer it if Jesse modeled his performance on softer spoken conniving characters like.

Gary Oldman's Zorg from 5th Element.
Paul Dano's Eli from There will be Blood.
Cilian Murphy's Scarecrow from Batman Begins

^ I never thought about Murphy's Scarecrow as inspiration before, but I like that. He was a subtle kind of menacing most of the time.

His new movie The Double looks really good

Strange how both The Double and Enemy with Gyllenhaal are both coming out within a couple months of each other and seem at least somewhat similar.

Both look good

Th4Cr3t.gif

To which Luthor replies "Or what? There is nothing you can do to me without destroying your feeble attempt at a reputation in this modern world." "I have won, alien. You have no friends, and the only hope of stopping me is by forming an alliance among people who think like you do, but are not tied down with self-imposed limits. And if they were out there, I would have found them first.":word:

tumblr_n0xn7thZzg1qbskx5o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Th4Cr3t.gif

To which Luthor replies "Or what? There is nothing you can do to me without destroying your feeble attempt at a reputation in this modern world." "I have won, alien. You have no friends, and the only hope of stopping me is by forming an alliance among people who think like you do, but not tied down with self-imposed limits. And if they were out there, I would have found them first.":word:

tumblr_n0xn7thZzg1qbskx5o1_250.gif
:up:

Great ideas guys!....you guys think well see a verbal showdown like this early in the game?.....this is what I've always preferred instead of physical confrontations...:)

The news wasn't shocking to me, I was never a fan of Gene Hackman's or Kevin Spacey's Lex Luthors.

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo2_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo3_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo1_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo4_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo5_500.gif

tumblr_n17qmgEOmG1rei3gfo6_500.gif

(amancanfly work) Smth similar would be interesting. Supes-Lex argument could be awesome!!!!

Looks good can see them having a fee verbal spats.

Don't think Lex is thinking about a battle suit just yet.

The news that Jesse Eisenberg had been cast as Lex Luthor in the forthcoming Batman vs Superman has met with something of a mixed reaction online, the left-field choice enraging some fans and intriguing others.

But now someone who is something of an expert on the subject has chimed in on the decision.

Kevin Spacey – who played the criminal mastermind in Superman Returns – told Empire “I think [Jesse Eisenberg] is a remarkable actor. He’s just going to f**king own it. I think it’s a great idea and I wish him the best with it.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02...-on-jessie-eisenberg-being-cast-as-lex-luthor

The news that Jesse Eisenberg had been cast as Lex Luthor in the forthcoming Batman vs Superman has met with something of a mixed reaction online, the left-field choice enraging some fans and intriguing others.

But now someone who is something of an expert on the subject has chimed in on the decision.

Kevin Spacey – who played the criminal mastermind in Superman Returns – told Empire “I think [Jesse Eisenberg] is a remarkable actor. He’s just going to f**king own it. I think it’s a great idea and I wish him the best with it.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/27/kevin-spacey-offers-opinion-on-jessie-eisenberg-being-cast-as-lex-luthor
Nice to see Spacey wishing him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"