JMC's Exhibition

I have no idea who The Magdalena is but I'd be intrested if that was used in a movie.

No I didn't.

Oh. I sorta assumed, because the way you set up the shoulders and upper torso, the general body positioning, etc.

hancock-phoho.jpg

Have you thought about spiderman? with a new movie theres bound to be a new suit.:)

Deviant Art and Stock Exchange.

No I didn't.

That one's a scary prospect.
It is. I've attempted it many times. You're obviously lightyears better. I'm sure you can pull it off.

It is. I've attempted it many times. You're obviously lightyears better. I'm sure you can pull it off.

Believe me, I've had Witchblade on my mind for a long time, literally years. All that metal work is just effing daunting.

Oh. I sorta assumed, because the way you set up the shoulders and upper torso, the general body positioning, etc.

hancock-phoho.jpg

Similar but alas no, I used stock images for that GL manip.

Is it possible you could give an example of the images you used? I went to Stock Exchange but I couldn't find images. How do you find them there lol? :awesome:

Bit of a treat folks. Here's me woking on that above manip.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiC0fcVND14&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiC0fcVND14&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

Whoops, thanks for that, fixed now.

Stupid library computer censorship systems blocking the video!

Do Deadpool next! Do Deadpool next! Do Deadpool next! Do Deadpool next!

Dude let the guy in peace if he doesn't fancy doing it he won't and "For the love of Yaweh" stop making stupid assumptions that are not... please SpiderByte stop.

(And if you answer with a stupid whiny comeback it shows how much your showing your immaturity and childishness)

Last edited:
Very cool jmc.:up:

Can't wait for whatever is next.

stop making stupid assumptions that are

Hey, he said himself that it was similar. And I threw in the Deadpool bit as a joke, lighten up will you?

And that "Don't respond in a whiny way" thing is complete crap, considering no matter what I say you will consider it to be "whiny" anyway.

Actually now how you approached it seems actually not bad. I added that part because I've seen some of your reactions and very understanding they weren't. But hey sorry for being so moody. Let the thread continue

Great Stuff JMC!
Can't see the first post images!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!! :(

Thanks for posting the video link. I haven't had time to sit down and watch it yet, but I will. :woot:

heah JMC, you still have the linkt o your page or is that gone now or somehting? youve got great skill man, your my manipping idol!

I just realized I somehow deleted the link. Whoops, thanks. In the meantime, Catwoman 2.0.

catwoman2a.jpg

Hey JMC, do you only do comic book movie based manips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"