JMC's Exhibition

Just looking over what I've done it would appear so. I've got some plans though to do some 'animation to real life' manips and an awesome idea for a 'What if Tim Burton did...' series. I've done a couple of James Bond related posters and a Ghostbusters 3 poster too.

Awesome. Cuz as much as I love your manips, I'd love to see your work outside the comic persuasion.:yay:

im already interested in your animation to real life stuff as thats what I have been trying to do recently

Just looking over what I've done it would appear so. I've got some plans though to do some 'animation to real life' manips and an awesome idea for a 'What if Tim Burton did...' series. I've done a couple of James Bond related posters and a Ghostbusters 3 poster too.
this promises tons of win
and i did kinda lie ur GB3 poster

I would love to see your real world take on MoonKnight alas that movie will probably never happen.

I was just thinking of a JMC Moon Knight today. Creepy.

STOP READING MY MIIIIIIND!

Wow.. the Ghostbusters 3 Teaser is awesome...

Maybe do a Warcraft or HALO teaser poster? :)

id love to see you do some captain american stuff JMC, it would no doubt be filled with awesome

Last edited:
cap_america_02.jpg

Here's JMC's Cap.

Wow very intersting take that I could see for WWII.

I was thinking of the blue scales being a whole extra armored piect the other day.

Only dislike I have is the A being real slender and his eye holes bing so big in the mask.

Other than that :up:

It's kind of iffy for me. I'd prefer the armor to go a bit down his arms, and the mask.... :(

The rest is good though, especially the wings.

Man I keep forgetting to post stuff in here. Thanks SpiderByte for putting that up.

Here's a couple of paintings I'll thrown in too, non superhero related.

TMNT Concept

leo_concept.jpg

Mortal Kombat characters

kitana.jpg

sonya_blade_02-copy.jpg

subzero.jpg

scorpion.jpg

TNA's Scream Queen Daffney

daffney_final.jpg

Said a few posts up I was gonna do 'animation to real life' manips, well I changed that illustrations coz I haven't done any decent painting work for months. Gonna be a series of these, so any suggestions for animated films/tv series to 'bring to life' let me know! First up one of Disney's classics.

mermaid_final.jpg

Couple WW manips I forgot to post.

Diana.

wonder_woman_promo.jpg

Hippolyta

hippolyta_01.jpg

Artemis

artemis_02.jpg

Last edited:
As always, we all love your work jmc!!!! :woot:

With the new Batman film coming out, do you intend to do any more work with possible villains like Hugo Strange or Bane? I remembered you had alot of work with Harley Quinn, Riddler, and Catwoman before. :word:

You are truly phenomenal.

Have you ever done Vixen?

Wow. Just wondering, have you ever done the Flash? I'd like to see your interpretation.

Keep forgetting about this thread. Lady Avengers Assemble!!!

iron_maiden2.jpg

miss_america1.jpg

thora1.jpg

lady_hulk_02a.jpg

Last edited:
Movie Mash up Poster!

dark_inception.jpg

tdkr.jpg

Last edited:
Fictional movies! Yes I re-did the Ghostbusters logo. The bond poster was done way before Skyfall was being made, so forgive the date.

ghostbusters3.jpg

bond_231.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"