Job Annoyance

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Anyone ever had someone on your job constantly mess with you, whether it be a manager or a co-worker? And not "mess with you" as in bully you, but was always coming to you for EVERYTHING as if you knew more than anyone else?

At my job, one of the assistant managers (He's been there for 2 1/2 months) is like that. Out of everyone that's working with him, he's always calling me to do stupid **** for him as if he can't do it himself.

It's like "damnit, will you stop calling my name, I'm busy over here!".

Haha, is that what it's like? Cause that's crazy! If it's like that.

Instead of getting annoyed, why not treat it as a compliment...it's a good thing for someone's abilities/knowledge to be appreciated.

...unless he has you sharpening pencils and other things...then you should smash his head in the officer copier.

Instead of getting annoyed, why not treat it as a compliment...it's a good thing for someone's abilities/knowledge to be appreciated.

...unless he has you sharpening pencils and other things...then you should smash his head in the officer copier.
Sharpen the pencils in his nose. :cmad:

I had a manager like that for awhile. I started turning every single one of his requests in to a teaching session where I taught HIM how to do these things, since they were really his job and not mine. He eventually got annoyed that I'd taught him how to do all those stupid things, so he started asking another person on our team to do them. At my suggestion they started teaching him. He just never learned.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"