Like or hate your job?

The Joker

The Clown Prince of Crime
Reaction score
Does anyone here hate their current job? Are the hours long and unsociable? Is the work boring? Do you hate your co-workers perhaps?

Or do you love your job? Is it something you really enjoy? Something you always wanted to do maybe? Are the hours easy and short?

I enjoy my job. Sometimes I mess up a lot, but I like it. Only thing I appreciate about it is that we either have to do direct deposit or get a prepaid debit card. But other than that, I can get free food, eat a lot of ice cream :D Plus all the girls are really really attractive. Mostly everyone is real cool there.

I love my job. I work at a cafe and laugh at all the losers who waste money on crappy "coffee". Plus there's many hot womens. Mucho hot womens.

:up: Either way.

I'm in the middle of Love and Hate when it comes to my job.

I love it because it's fairly stress free and my closest co-workers are all cool.

I hate it because well...I can't stand working for a living not to mention I'm tired of the whole Corporate/Office style of management. Every corporation I've worked for as well as other ones my friends have worked for all share the same exact methods of management.

Those methods are basically treating your employees like **** and like sheep. There's a few cock suckers that if you happen to walk by them in the hall and you tell them "Hello" they will ignore you or if they do say "Hello" back they won't make eye contact.

I just get sick of that mentality as well as monthly meetings.

Seriously, I'm all for the freedom for the little guy to earn success and wealth but at the same time I'm anti-corporate. Just a big bunch of evil mindless *******s.

I could go on more...a lot more but I'll stop there.

Love my job. Doing what I want to do and it pays great!

I'm feeling a bit meh about mine right now.

Love my job. Doing what I want to do and it pays great!
What do you do? Also I enjoy my job as a summer archery counselor at a camp! Hours are good, pay is well and a lot of friendly ppl around.

What do you do? Also I enjoy my job as a summer archery counselor at a camp! Hours are good, pay is well and a lot of friendly ppl around.
I do freelance production. I'm the director for a video board at a minor league stadium. Run replays for the Iowa Hawkeyes, do live television sporting events in the area. Also alot of random corporate events setting up projectors and that kind of stuff. I love it and learn something new everyday.

What's so meh about it?

I broke my finger two months ago, so like a month ago they put me in the yard to work. Taking equipment apart for scarp metal and throwing stuff away. It's 52 miles from home, on a toll road. I'm lifting heavier stuff and some days work out in the rain. I'm not practicing my craft, I'm an electrician, so I feel like a *gasp* laborer and like I'm being punished for getting hurt.

On the good side, I feel like I have job security, there's 500+ guys on the book, so if I get laid off I'd have to wait for all those folks to clear out before I can get a call. *sigh* So, while I'm hurt they (the company I'm with now) will keep me working until I'm healed then I'm sure I'll get a pink slip.

Anyone a Game Designer or knows one? If so please go here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=302531 I know this is a tad off topic but I'm doing a research project for school and any help would be appreciated. I hope this post has not caused any problem and I am very sorry if it has. Thank You for your time. :bow:

-Venom Jr.

I love my job great pay . great people for the most part .the scenery changes and i get to work on some pretty cool projects.:woot: Hey tzar if you end up getting laid off would you think of booming out?

Does anyone here hate their current job? Are the hours long and unsociable? Is the work boring? Do you hate your co-workers perhaps?

Or do you love your job? Is it something you really enjoy? Something you always wanted to do maybe? Are the hours easy and short?

It's a love/hate relationship with my job. The hours are long and it doesn't allow much time to be sociable, only on the weekends. The work is repetitive and some shifts just drag on and on. I don't hate my co-workers, I get along with everyone, mostly. But, the pay is good so I shouldn't complain.

I love my job too...as long as I'm in my own class and my own little world. Once other people start coming in and interfering, it's not so fun :( The stress is always there, and I do feel exhausted at the end of the day, but it's a good exhaustion for the most part. The co-workers could be better and a bit more positive, but I can't control any of that, and I find the kids are awesome!

I love my job great pay . great people for the most part .the scenery changes and i get to work on some pretty cool projects.:woot: Hey tzar if you end up getting laid off would you think of booming out?

What is this booming out, you mean travel? It certainly was the main sell to go Union. ;)

Being in a band is the best job I could ever have :yay:

I don't mind mine. It's never boring, and always interesting, and I love the people I work with. Not sure how I'll feel about it in a few years, but right now I'm all right with it.

Granted, I WANTED to be a superhero...

it depends on the day and what they have me doing

I'm not crazy about my job, but when it gets bad, I remember the really bad ones that I've had. Then its not so bad.

But yeah, I dont get many hours (around 16 to 20 per week) only get paid $9.20 an hour and the place is slowly going out fo business. Hardly any customers at all. Its gets very, very boring.

My co-workers are ok. They vary from the Middle Eastern woman that screeches at the top of her lungs instead of talks, to the fat little kid that wants to open his own restaurant but hates to clean or make special orders (good luck keeping the place open) to the kid that talks constantly. About anything. Anything, no matter how dull or random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"