Like or hate your job?

I like my job, mostly because my co-workers are great to be around. And there's so many hot girls working there.

I like my day job, but don't love it. I just love that the hours are good to go around my night job.

I LOVE my night job. I love hockey and it's like being a season ticket holder, only you're getting paid to watch the game and see the behind the scenes stuff. And the pay is super good.

Mine isn't so bad because I'm employed my parents. ;)

I'm a department manager of Electronics and Health and Beauty at Target. Truthfully, I love it. I'm lucky enough to be in a store thats just filled with incredibly dedicated and hard working people. It really makes everything that much more enjoyable.

Plus it's fun to boss people twice my age around. :o

I really like the people I work with, and my actual "job" itself, but i HATE the way the place is run.

I really like where I work, get along with everyone and its fun as well, made some mates there as well.
Boss is good as well, shes not mean :p And never had a bad time there.

For those who have worked at gamestop, how is it? I am considering applying there for a part time.

I enjoy my job. I take phone calls all day and book people to travel. Its pretty easy. I can't complain too much. Except I am not the kind of person that likes to tell everyone all about my personal life at work, and everyone here seems to want to be up in my business. Overall, its easy. I get a steady paycheck and I make commission. Easy money.

I really like my job. I'm still relatively new to my job so the salary is a bit lower (which I hope will increase after I apply for another position within my department), but the benefit is great and I have a really nice supervisor. Plus my co-workers are all friendly as well. And compared to my last job, this job is actually more relaxed and not as pressured.

Does anyone here hate their current job? Are the hours long and unsociable? Is the work boring? Do you hate your co-workers perhaps?

Or do you love your job? Is it something you really enjoy? Something you always wanted to do maybe? Are the hours easy and short?

Wow man, what are you doing in these parts?:woot:

Anywho. I love my job, it's what I've always wanted to do. Pays great. And the hours rock, what more could I ask for right?

I don't really like my job, but I certainly appreciate having it, and yesterday, my boss was very generous in showing his appreciation for me as part of the company over the last five years. So I most definitely can't complain.

I don't really dislike my job, but the nocturnal hours can mess me up sometimes.

My job is meh. I don't hate it enough to quit, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to die just so I wont have to come in the next morning. It's not bad, really, I just hate working. I'm lazy like that.

I felt so liberated when I quit my retail job to go to school. Since then I've tried and failed to find employment, but I've really, REALLY enjoyed just focusing on school.

Now I have an internship lined up for the summer that promises to be pretty interesting, but the thing is that I'll have to live away from home (home being the town my school is in) and away from my roommate/girlfriend (not sure of the situation) for another two months.

So it's going to be a love/hate thing. It's so damn boring here.

I felt so liberated when I quit my retail job to go to school. Since then I've tried and failed to find employment, but I've really, REALLY enjoyed just focusing on school.

Now I have an internship lined up for the summer that promises to be pretty interesting, but the thing is that I'll have to live away from home (home being the town my school is in) and away from my roommate/girlfriend (not sure of the situation) for another two months.

So it's going to be a love/hate thing. It's so damn boring here.

:applaud
That's about the best decision you can make. Forget a dead-end job when school just ups your opportunity level. Congrats on the internship. Just think, that's more money for you down the road.

I worked retail a few years ago, and HATED it. Some people were rude, just because they were thinking they were better than me because I was working retail. Some people.

What's your internship that you are going for?:huh:

:applaud
That's about the best decision you can make. Forget a dead-end job when school just ups your opportunity level. Congrats on the internship. Just think, that's more money for you down the road.

I worked retail a few years ago, and HATED it. Some people were rude, just because they were thinking they were better than me because I was working retail. Some people.

What's your internship that you are going for?:huh:
Thanks. It pays minimum wage, but it's the experience I'm looking forward to.

I'll be working for two months at the Hatfield Marine Science Center, in the Visitor's Center. I'll be conducting surveys, working at the visitor's center (and I've got a leg-up because I already know the biology of most of the animals there), giving tours and working on three over-arching projects that should give me some great portfolio pieces.

We're right next to a big aquarium, though, but the HMSC focuses more on the science behind ocean studies and public education. Should be a blast.

Well I'm in a training course for Geek Squad that is required.
And the work is killing me...
78757959uh2.gif

I hate my job..I work on the Direct TV trucks

I'm an IT Assistant, it's only me and my manager that specify greatly into the problems with computers.

However, he's going on holiday soon.

Boy am I going to be hung when it's down to me to sort problems out.

I love my 2 Jobs. I work online for a Guitar Pick Company called Hotpicks. Mainly their Artist Relations, and promotions but I also run their myspace and endorsement program. My other job is being the door girl from my friends bar 3 nights a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"