John Jacob Jingle-Lounger Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fourth comic needs to be finalized and then drawn. fifth, sixth and seventh comic are finished lol.

I just did this in MSPaint. General Rulk as a Red Lantern.

redLanternRulk.jpg

If only all of life's problems could be dealt with so easily. :p

OMG I accidentally just ate moldy yogurt!!! :csad: :csad: :barf:

I was having lemon Chobani as an afternoon snack...I thought that it tasted a little funny, and I looked down and saw GREEN MOLD on the side of the container!! It was really light green so I hadn't noticed it right away.

I only had a few spoonfuls...am I going to end up with food poisoning? :csad::csad:

Probably not but drink a good amount of water to dilute it. :(

OMG I accidentally just ate moldy yogurt!!! :csad: :csad: :barf:

I was having lemon Chobani as an afternoon snack...I thought that it tasted a little funny, and I looked down and saw GREEN MOLD on the side of the container!! It was really light green so I hadn't noticed it right away.

I only had a few spoonfuls...am I going to end up with food poisoning? :csad::csad:

OH GOD! You should be fine. You didn't have much.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much, unless you get sick easily.

Yogurt is the easiest **** to let go bad. They never put the expiration date in a clear place. It's annoying.

She essentially ate unpasteurized blue cheese. So it should be fine if you have a relatively strong stomach.

Regardless drink a good amount of water to dilute it.

Yogurt is the easiest **** to let go bad. They never put the expiration date in a clear place. It's annoying.

I always check the expiration date - it wasn't until February 3rd! There must have been an air hole somewhere.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much, unless you get sick easily.

She essentially ate unpasteurized blue cheese. So it should be fine if you have a relatively strong stomach.

Regardless drink a good amount of water to dilute it.

I get nauseous pretty easily, but it takes a lot for me to actually vomit. I'm drinking a heap of water!

gross pickles. drink that agua up

i hope that doesn't deter you from having chobani in the future. i love the stuff and two new flavors are coming out

gross pickles. drink that agua up

i hope that doesn't deter you from having chobani in the future. i love the stuff and two new flavors are coming out

Nah, I eat Greek yogurt every day. This just makes me not want lemon again for a long time :csad:

There's a ton of new flavors coming! The kids kind has vanilla chocolate chunk and orange vanilla, and the regular size has passion fruit, apple cinnamon, and blood orange.

Right now I tend to eat more Oikos, but I definitely still buy a lot of Chobani.

i still haven't tried oikos but i want to. definitely need to start eating more yogurt. i'm pretty much trying to change my diet up a lot

i haven't had any soda at all this year, the only indulgence i really have is sweet tea and that's once a week usually. i really drink a lot of water

i've also upped my veggie intake a ton, and am working on increasing my fruits too. toying with getting a juicer. thought that might help me get what i need and keep me from snacking at work, which is my weakness right now

The Oikos is more expensive. But it's a nice way to switch things up with flavors. I recommend the key lime pie and raspberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"