John Krasinski and Emily Blunt find A Quiet Place

Cillian Murphy is great in everything he does and I can't wait to see what he brings here. I don't need a sequel to AQP either, but I'm curious about the direction they take it in.

I'm curious if the character is a villain, or if they're playing into the Cillian Murphy of it all to make him seem creepy as a red herring.

‘A Quiet Place 2’ Going Earlier In 2020, ‘Playing With Fire’ Takes Over ‘Sonic’s November Spot: Paramount Release Date Changes

Paramount is moving up John Krasinski’s A Quiet Place2 from its first announced May 15, 2020 date to March 20, 2020.

The new release date brings the sci-fi horror thriller back to the original’s spring launchpad. A Quiet Place made its world premiere at SXSW last year and opened roughly a month later on April 6, to outstanding $50.2M and ending its domestic run at $188M, $340.9M global — a complete surprise.

A Quiet Place 2 leaves behind Warner Bros. Scoob on May 15, 2020 and will the marquee on March 20, 2020 with Lionsgate’s I Still Believe.

Surely they can be a bit more original with the film title here? A Quieter Place?

Nowadays, I always fear when someone leaves all of the sudden.

Kinda a shame cuz Brian Tyree Henry is one of my favorite actors right now. But I do like Honsou and he deserves a really good role vs the bits that he's been getting
EDIT: I see that he hadn't even officially signed on yet or at least shans't started filming. Or at least thasts how the Wrap article made it seem

Last edited:
Nowadays, I always fear when someone leaves all of the sudden.

Kinda a shame cuz Brian Tyree Henry is one of my favorite actors right now. But I do like Honsou and he deserves a really good role vs the bits that he's been getting
Henry dropped out because of the Eternals. I actually kinda like Honsou better for this

Looks more of the same like any zombie film with the “people” being the real monsters, but glad we’ll get to see what the initial invasion looked like. I wonder if Krasinski will make a cameo or just teased at as in the trailer.

Looks good for this kind of movie. I mean there's only so much you can do with these end of the world/monsters have taken over type scenarios.

The opening sequence showing some of what the initial invasion looked like was great, and I really do love the additions of Cillian Murphy and Djimon Hounsou even though I get the feeling that either one or both of them will end up being the human villains. Either way I'm really looking forward to this.

Looks more of the same like any zombie film with the “people” being the real monsters, but glad we’ll get to see what the initial invasion looked like. I wonder if Krasinski will make a cameo or just teased at as in the trailer.
Basically what I thought.

I do like how it looks like it’s expanding the world building a little.

Looks like it's falling back into traditional marks of the genre. Kind of disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"