Joker by Dullam

Ryan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a pic of the new Joker 1:1 bust I received from Bob Dullam. Was looking for sort of an iconic scene from the movie, so this bust is loosely based upon the Oscar ad photos...the one where the Joker is in the interogation room, light have just turned on, and Batman is standing behind him...just about to strike.
Thanks for looking.

76554152969316102711956.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for looking..hope to have more pics soon!

I stopped checking this forum "products".

Pretty amazing, I saw the Dullam and was wondering what shenanigans he was up to now.

Pretty stellar man, pretty sweet, where you putting it?

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad you liked it. I'm working on setting up a full 1:1 display and hopefully will post pics soon.
Thanks again

If anyone knows where to get a good and fairly inexpensive mannquin torso, please drop me a line.

Managed to get a mannequin torso..hope to post pics soon

That's so impressive...where would you keep that? Is there more to that room?

I actually keep it an extra room in my house. Yep, there is more to that room. Hope to show pics of that as well soon.

I really like it - the hair is the most impressive bit to me.

But why's he squinting like that?

Hi glad you like it. Squint was added for a few reasons. Main inspiration for the expression came from the poster/scene in the interogation room where Batman is standing behind the Joker. Also was trying to get a Joker bust done with a bit of expression. The squint gave him a bit of a "scheming" look.

That is the most amazin thing ever. I really like the use of the lighting.

If someone can tell me how to edit my thread's title that would be great. I'd like to change it to Joker and Two Face.

If someone can tell me how to edit my thread's title that would be great. I'd like to change it to Joker and Two Face.

Hit the edit button on your first post. Click Go Advanced. Change the title there.

I've seen that JOKER piece before & it's great but the TWO-FACE is totally INSANE!! I love it!

Thanks for the kind comments...hope to post more soon of more familiar faces..

Crazy story. I actually managed to talk to someone that got it from a ad agency (because no on in the office wanted it) and had it stored in their closet for the last year or so. They stumled upon it recently, and decided to sell it! I got very, very lucky.

On a crazier note to the story, the shirt/package was almost given away for free to a friend about an hour before I contacted the owner about it. Talk about a close call!

On a crazier note to the story, the shirt/package was almost given away for free to a friend about an hour before I contacted the owner about it. Talk about a close call!

Wow!! :wow: That is very crazy and lucky! That shirt is bad ass!

Yes very lucky. Just one of those fluke things that I was able to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"