The Dark Knight Joker Picture Texts

vlkers54

Civilian
Reaction score
I got a picture from my Bowling Phone! It is a matador. Anyone else get a pic??? I'm trying to upload now.

It said "Group 1: Share this piece where *any* clown find it." Uploading now guys!

Hmmmm...interesting. I don't have Joker phone so I didn't get one. Maybe if it's a Matador it's telling everyone to go to their local museum....I dunno.

Hmmmm...interesting. I don't have Joker phone so I didn't get one. Maybe if it's a Matador it's telling everyone to go to their local museum....I dunno.
No no...I'm in a group. That means that we probably all get a piece of the picture and we have to put them together and form one maybe? Anyone else?!??

A matador? In Chicago? The United Center (bulls play there)

anyone have the slipknot phones? i haven't gotten anything yet

Philly cake phone here - got a photo of a speed limit sign -55. Group 1.

working on getting the photos up......hold please.

No no...I'm in a group. That means that we probably all get a piece of the picture and we have to put them together and form one maybe? Anyone else?!??

Just tossing ideas around since I like everyone without a phone has to wait till the ones with the phones get this figured.

Don't think location. It's a picture for all in Group 1. I am guessing they will have other groups soon. Whats the website to post pictures to post here again????? And I need directions as to how to do it.

Bowling ball phone here and i didnt recieve anything. i take it that each group is gonna get a diffrent picture and we all have to upload each one to get our new site or our answer.

Don't think location. It's a picture for all in Group 1. I am guessing they will have other groups soon. Whats the website to post pictures to post here again????? And I need directions as to how to do it.

Photobucket brother. pm me if you don't have an account

I'm working on getting mine up. It's weird. Someone in a costume ball mask.

There is photobucket.com and imageshack.us

imageshack would be faster seeing as you don't nee an account or anything.

Group 1: Share this piece where *any* clown find it.

MATADOR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"