• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Joker Picture Texts

vlkers54

Civilian
Reaction score
I got a picture from my Bowling Phone! It is a matador. Anyone else get a pic??? I'm trying to upload now.

It said "Group 1: Share this piece where *any* clown find it." Uploading now guys!

Hmmmm...interesting. I don't have Joker phone so I didn't get one. Maybe if it's a Matador it's telling everyone to go to their local museum....I dunno.

Hmmmm...interesting. I don't have Joker phone so I didn't get one. Maybe if it's a Matador it's telling everyone to go to their local museum....I dunno.
No no...I'm in a group. That means that we probably all get a piece of the picture and we have to put them together and form one maybe? Anyone else?!??

A matador? In Chicago? The United Center (bulls play there)

anyone have the slipknot phones? i haven't gotten anything yet

Philly cake phone here - got a photo of a speed limit sign -55. Group 1.

working on getting the photos up......hold please.

No no...I'm in a group. That means that we probably all get a piece of the picture and we have to put them together and form one maybe? Anyone else?!??

Just tossing ideas around since I like everyone without a phone has to wait till the ones with the phones get this figured.

Don't think location. It's a picture for all in Group 1. I am guessing they will have other groups soon. Whats the website to post pictures to post here again????? And I need directions as to how to do it.

Bowling ball phone here and i didnt recieve anything. i take it that each group is gonna get a diffrent picture and we all have to upload each one to get our new site or our answer.

Don't think location. It's a picture for all in Group 1. I am guessing they will have other groups soon. Whats the website to post pictures to post here again????? And I need directions as to how to do it.

Photobucket brother. pm me if you don't have an account

I'm working on getting mine up. It's weird. Someone in a costume ball mask.

There is photobucket.com and imageshack.us

imageshack would be faster seeing as you don't nee an account or anything.

Group 1: Share this piece where *any* clown find it.

MATADOR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"