What could have been - Wolfgang Petersen's Batman Vs. Superman

DaCage

Civilian
Reaction score
Johnny Depp could've been Bruce Wayne/Batman with Matt Damon as Clark Kent/Superman, directed by the same guy who did Air Force One and Troy. Hit or miss?

I was able to read the script a few years ago, and honestly, I really liked it. Loved it, even.

I was able to read the script a few years ago, and honestly, I really liked it. Loved it, even.

I love that it wasn't a part of any continuity whatsoever. It's own continuity which could've sparked a new universe.

Johnny Depp as Batman...

hmm. It could have worked and would have allowed Depp to make a film where he is not under 20 lbs of makeup and play something different than Victorian wussies (it is partly why Public Enemies remains one of my favorite films of his.)

Johnny Depp as Batman...

hmm. It could have worked and would have allowed Depp to make a film where he is not under 20 lbs of makeup and play something different than Victorian wussies (it is partly why Public Enemies remains one of my favorite films of his.)

He would've been a great Bruce Wayne, especially for Wolfgang Petersen's script. Bruce is a more tired, depressed, and a rageful version of the character. I think Depp would pull that off marvelously. Public Enemies is a perfect example, maybe even Charlie Chaplin. I would've loved seeing Depp as Batman and Matt Damon as Superkan going head to head.
Can someone make manips of this idea? Pretty please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"