Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

kinda depends on the age range of the rest of the cast they go with... Butler is in his 30's

which is fin if we do get a older cast, with the rest of them (which in my preference ,anyway) but we've also heard rumors of a 35ish Reed soo

but, the wording of that article "Heard his Team Is Trying To Get Him The Role" seems less likely to happen...

if they(Marvel) really wanted him for the role, they'd be seeking him out

kinda depends on the age range of the rest of the cast they go with... Butler is in his 30's

which is fin if we do get a older cast, with the rest of them (which in my preference ,anyway) but we've also heard rumors of a 35ish Reed soo

but, the wording of that article "Heard his Team Is Trying To Get Him The Role" seems less likely to happen...

if they(Marvel) really wanted him for the role, they'd be seeking him out

Yeah, there are 10,000 actors who want the role. I don’t want to hear about actors who are interested, I want to know who the studio is interested in.

At this point, I have to think the film is already cast or down to a very short list. We’re just over two years until release and people need to be arranging schedules.

what about, Jack Champion (from Avatar 2) for Johnny?
upload_2023-1-5_10-54-14.png
would probably fit in more with a younger cast (at only 18) if that is the direction they go in... but still

But would he still do the elvis voice?

obviously not. I think he will channel his inner valley girl. Zack Morris type from Saved By The Bell/ Dacre Montgomery in Stranger Things

Zach Morris, is trash:funny:.

b8a497227214dd0b1b49c07ba27da73aaa2702de7405fc9c999841814fb5e00a._UY500_UX667_RI_V_TTW_.jpg

GratefulAntiqueBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

original post

if there is anything to these rumors, I've definitely been looking at Johnny all the wrong way

if this is more of a "cool young uncle John" to these kids, and not the "kid" of the group himself... that changes a lot about how this character should be approached/ cast

I’m gonna throw y’all a bit of a curveball:

Skyler Gisondo.

I’m gonna throw y’all a bit of a curveball:

Skyler Gisondo.

I used to pitch him a bunch; never got much love around here. Still think he’d be great

skyler-gisondo-1.jpg

I feel like Gisondo and Tom Holland is an eventual pairing that I can really see working.

Gisondo should be In a CBM but I'm not sure as the Torch. I just can't quite think of who he fits.

Cuba Gooding Jr.'s son seems like he may want to play Johnny. But I'm pretty sure it's just him talking, and nobody who talks like this ahead of things ever gets the part.

Paul Mescal’s most Johnny Stormesque pic

Paul-Mescal.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"